FTA-TV Rick and Morty

Remove this Banner Ad

“Season needs a plot” is getting a bit overrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I've never really gotten that particular criticism. Reckon the latest season was the same as the previous 3 on that score - vast majority self contained with 1 or 2 that reference or link back to past episodes.

The narrative-device-train one? Ha, missed it, will have to re-watch.

But c'arn, that doesn't count surely. Think Rick even says at one point "nothing out there is canon" lol
It may be a nod to a future episode or story arc. Rick saying that is having a go at the fanbase, rather than the production and writing for the show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided to do a little ranking of every episode.

Ranked each season using episode 1 as a benchmark, narrowed to 12. This was bloody hard. Unfortunately some episodes were so close.

Based entirely on loose feel free from critical analysis. Just living in the moment.

SeasonEpisodeTitle
4​
8​
Vat of Acid Episode
3​
1​
The RickShank Redemption
4​
1​
Edge of Tomorty: Rick Die Rickpeat
1​
8​
Rixty Minutes
3​
7​
The Ricklantis Mixup
1​
4​
M Night Shayum Aliens!
2​
4​
Total Rickall
2​
6​
The Ricks Must Be Crazy
4​
5​
Rattlestar Ricklactica
3​
6​
Rest and Ricklation
2​
5​
Get Schwifty
1​
10​
Close encounters of the Rick Kind

Last edited:
You replied to the post in July 2020 with a lol. why did you think you now needed to add a disagree to it 9 months later?

I interpreted the lol as a disagreement. Have you been stewing on this for 9 months wondering if your initial response wasn’t forceful enough? :think:

im viewing you as a Jerry.

Last edited:
If only there was a place where you could air such differences of opinion. Spark a discussion and compare likes and dislikes, the good and the bad of the world.

Such a place must feel like one of those old Greek forums you sometimes hear about. Oh well, one day...

People can only post about a show if they like everything about the show. That way it reinforces to other people who like the show that this is indeed the perfect show. Rick and morty is perfect. It could not be better. I should not hope it to be better. If you don’t think it’s perfect don’t watch the show. Or make your own perfect show.

the irony that this is the way some Rick and morty fans think given the topics raised on the show is Mind boggling. A lot of the show clearly goes straight over their heads.

This obviously isn’t just a Rick and Marty thing. see what happens in better call Saul thread if you try to say it isn’t as good as breaking bad. Hell even saying breaking bad is as good as better call Saul is highly frowned upon.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back