Werewolf Rick & Morty werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright

New deadline is 11 am tomorrow
Yay. Can't even believe that you're not a nervous wreck. Fancy having deadline tonight after our boys have played the most important game of their season so far! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blaze Storm.

I'm a villager BRAB.

Off to a party so someone else will have to defend my honour.

Or try to kill someone else.

Have fun everyone.

Yesterday you were convinced that it was me and Morgs that were evil, but you were wrong. FWIW I'm convinced Morgs is evil, but none of you believe me, so let's talk about the one player that hasn't been tested at all:

Stevi_Tigers

Bet on Blue NaturalDisaster

I'm happy to go down in a double-lynch if you want, but Stevi needs to die. See you all tomorrow.

Wise Guy Sam isn't the wolf. That is all I can add.

blaze storm is 100% evil and id bet good money that red mist is as well

blaze storm
cats-cod-pb4.gif

joelsyt it's Saturday night and I can't remember what you did, but you send something that set of triggers and I think you're evil. This may change by morning.

Seered him on thursday and he came back as Maximus Rick, the wolf. And I am the jobe.
I wonder if the seers are randomised or incorrect. Either way, I doubt the jobe seer would come back as evil from the same faction and sante wouldn't just throw evil under the bus.

I wonder if the seers are randomised or incorrect. Either way, I doubt the jobe seer would come back as evil from the same faction and sante wouldn't just throw evil under the bus.

My understanding is that the result is a role randomly selected from all possible roles, other than the correct one. WGS is anything but the wolf, and I don't believe it can clear him from being part of that faction. If you've played with sante enough to trust that I'm happy to back you and Red Mist in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back