Werewolf Rick & Morty werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

What a ripping game from you.
Probably before and Ever since you debunked sante daring move with the Morty claim you have been on point giving the village the information it needed.Real seer 3/5.:)
I am deputy, now alpha and this move ends the game. I concede.
Props to the Doctor Quivorir who ran his protection out of sequence? very well cos I tried to knock you off last night and he also protected Joe night two who we tried to kill. He survived, took our Alpha brahj night three and they both went thanks to the Galactics.
We took out DapperJong who was doing a great job of marshalling the village and it gave us an opportunity to steer it a bit so Blaze and I sat back a bit more while BRAB and RodneyDangerfield argued.
I wasted a couple of phases with the idea that BRAB and Rodney were evil. We got Frankston Rover in that time and I spent too much time looking at actives.
BRAB getting the amplifier mistakenly shook it up and force Santes move and the rest is history.
I'd probably acknowledge that the Galactics got the better seer/kill results. One step ahead. A couple of times our seer got killed by them same phase.
Well done Wolf team. We had the portal gun and we used it after Brahj left. We recalled FR0GGY and Blaze Storm came up with a ripper idea to plant disinformation in the dead pm.
Thanks to the mods natural disaster and Bet on Blue. Great game, some different mechanics. Good show.
Oh and Elton Johns Wig that post on day one was amazing. I was like wtf.

"This is for my grandpa Rick"

*kaboom* and the galactic federation is finally destroyed

Morty gets grabbed from behind by the new head of the council of ricks who is then shot in the head by a villager.

A-and that's for my mum and my sister summer.

Lynched:

Stevi_Tigers (galactic fed president) - lynched by village
Red mist -( Riq IV) - lynched by village

GAME OVER Village win

(Sorry for the s**t write up been a long day)

Last edited:

What a ripping game from you.
Probably before and Ever since you debunked sante daring move with the Morty claim you have been on point giving the village the information it needed.Real seer 3/5.:)
I am deputy, now alpha and this move ends the game. I concede.
Props to the Doctor Quivorir who ran his protection out of sequence? very well cos I tried to knock you off last night and he also protected Joe night two who we tried to kill. He survived, took our Alpha brahj night three and they both went thanks to the Galactics.
We took out DapperJong who was doing a great job of marshalling the village and it gave us an opportunity to steer it a bit so Blaze and I sat back a bit more while BRAB and RodneyDangerfield argued.
I wasted a couple of phases with the idea that BRAB and Rodney were evil. We got Frankston Rover in that time and I spent too much time looking at actives.
BRAB getting the amplifier mistakenly shook it up and force Santes move and the rest is history.
I'd probably acknowledge that the Galactics got the better seer/kill results. One step ahead. A couple of times our seer got killed by them same phase.
Well done Wolf team. We had the portal gun and we used it after Brahj left. We recalled FR0GGY and Blaze Storm came up with a ripper idea to plant disinformation in the dead pm.
Thanks to the mods natural disaster and Bet on Blue. Great game, some different mechanics. Good show.
Oh and Elton Johns Wig that post on day one was amazing. I was like wtf.
lol we both tried to kill quiv the same night

Thanks for the game NaturalDisaster and Bet on Blue. Well done AngryRanga, B.O.G for sure. Needless to say, it was a huge relief when BRAB showed up as villager after giving him the powers unintentionally.

Thanks for the game NaturalDisaster and Bet on Blue. Well done AngryRanga, B.O.G for sure. Needless to say, it was a huge relief when BRAB showed up as villager after giving him the powers unintentionally.

That move won the village the game and it was an accident.

And I want to clear things up re: Red mist. I only outed him because it was part of my jobe claim. I wasn't 100% on him but based on everything we knew (thanks spookism) he had to be the alpha

I never tried to kill Quiv.
my bad read it wrong then. so you hit me the night there was no kill? we hit quiv because spook confirmed he was the doctor. we were certain on you and pretty confident on blaze even before the seer but couldnt get the village to go with it. the amplifier killed us

That move won the village the game and it was an accident.

And I want to clear things up re: Red mist. I only outed him because it was part of my jobe claim. I wasn't 100% on him but based on everything we knew (thanks spookism) he had to be the alpha
I was told that you were bluffing and I have no problems with that mate.

I was told that you were bluffing and I have no problems with that mate.

:thumbsu:

I wouldn't have done it if I was outed as evil. I named you in my initial claim.

I could have thrown Blaze under the bus as well as I knew he was evil once BRAB posted his list. We knew WGS wasn't evil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my bad read it wrong then. so you hit me the night there was no kill? we hit quiv because spook confirmed he was the doctor. we were certain on you and pretty confident on blaze even before the seer but couldnt get the village to go with it. the amplifier killed us
We hit you twice in a row to confirm head and kept on seering. Ranga came out at the right time and quiv was a very good example of what a doctor should do as the search took too long.

spookism thanks for helping us out with who was the doctor and able to narrow down that red mist was the head after the first died

Yeah,

I got stooged on that.

I was flat out at work, managed to get a spare 5 minutes and quickly answered because I was under the impression that only the flogs could actually get in contact with me...

Bastards.

Yeah,

I got stooged on that.

I was flat out at work, managed to get a spare 5 minutes and quickly answered because I was under the impression that only the flogs could actually get in contact with me...

Bastards.
thats what we were hoping so when you messaged back you were at work we were pleased. sorry mate but an evil prick has to use all the tools for an advantage

Congratulations Village. Well run game NaturalDisaster .
Agree AngryRanga BOG. The last 4 or so evils were a bit stiff and played fantastic too. sante to clarify - you didn't know Red mist was evil / that role yeah? You surmised it was likely but didn't 'know' as such right? That was how I understood it in the PM anyway.

GG all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back