News Ricky Nixon’s ‘creative deals’ outside the salary cap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 10, 2003
C. Ling > Fabio
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtics, Storm, Victory
We asked Ricky Nixon about the best deals he made for his players during his management career. Listen as he explains a mega deal for Nick Daffy, ‘creative deals’ for Matthew Lloyd, James Hird and Wayne Carey. Ricky also discusses the Chris Judd/Visy deal and a current superstars deal with a property manager.

Duration 3 minutes

Spotify

iTunes

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We asked Ricky Nixon about the best deals he made for his players during his management career. Listen as he explains a mega deal for Nick Daffy, ‘creative deals’ for Matthew Lloyd, James Hird and Wayne Carey. Ricky also discusses the Chris Judd/Visy deal and a current superstars deal with a property manager.

Duration 3 minutes

Spotify

iTunes

Lloyd Carey Hird. love or hate them they did produce

Imagine being 'creative' and Daffy, Judd etc delivering doughnuts

He may be officially fried now but he was the #1 agent in the country for a while there, so he'd have some solid info.

Beats reading about who turned up to pre-season early.
just goes to show that he is still a slime ball prick who is now willing to throw anyone under the bus he can to keep himself in the limelight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe you could get Stephen Dank, Justin Charles or some other s**t stain of a AFL personality for your show

Our next guest will be someone you may enjoy more.

When it comes to Ricky, everyone makes mistakes. What he is doing now(raising funds for kids with cancer, helping ex sportsman with their health) is helping loads of people.

I actually played in the game. a lot of my family and friends came down. Donating a fair bit of cash so I reckon it is pretty disappointing

I attended a lunch last week that raised money for kids with cancer. Heard some amazing stories about some of the kids that have been helped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back