Rumour Ricky Nixon selling dodgy footballs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like chicken nixon is back up to his old tricks

Hard to pick who to dislike more, Chicken Nixon or the young Today Tonight reporter whose father just happened to be the treasurer of Australia.

Sounds like chicken nixon is back up to his old tricks

Nixon, Hunt, Newman - all failing to realise that you cannot say what you want or do what you want simply because you are a washed up personality from yesteryear.
Footy's better off without them along with their old mate Whitten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nixon, Hunt, Newman - all failing to realise that you cannot say what you want or do what you want simply because you are a washed up personality from yesteryear.
Footy's better off without them along with their old mate Whitten.
Teddy died early enough to keep his reputation intact.

Nixon and Seb would be one of those situations where you hope both campaigners get ko'ed
I did go to school with Seb (in a different year level) and at the time he seemed fine as a person, it’s just my dislike of silver spoon nepotism.

And wow is it rife in the AFL media. Deb’s dad is Peter Costello. Tom Browne’s dad is Jeff Browne QC - the AFL’s lawyer. Caroline Wilson’s dad is ex Richmond hotshot Ian Wilson. Sam McClure’s father was Age journalist Geoff MacClure.

I did go to school with Seb (in a different year level) and at the time he seemed fine as a person, it’s just my dislike of silver spoon nepotism.

And wow is it rife in the AFL media. Deb’s dad is Peter Costello. Tom Browne’s dad is Jeff Browne QC - the AFL’s lawyer. Caroline Wilson’s dad is ex Richmond hotshot Ian Wilson. Sam McClure’s father was Age journalist Geoff MacClure.
then there was Kristy Malthouse (dad a coach), Sam Lane (dad a reporter)

Tom Morris's dad is a close friend with Caroline Wilson

then there was Kristy Malthouse (dad a coach), Sam Lane (dad a reporter)

Tom Morris's dad is a close friend with Caroline Wilson

Sarah jones...

still not over fox footy running ads with Gil gushing about how inspirational she was for young girls...sure, if you have a family connection you too can end up herding cats on a footy panel with a bunch of cte infected morons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back