Rumour Ricky Nixon selling dodgy footballs?

mrpez

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
I have seen allegations on social media that Flying Start/Ricky Nixon have been selling signed footballs from the Dees premiership side, that were not actually signed by the players. The footballs have a "certificate of authenticity" with Ricky Nixon's signature on it.

Apparently one of the give aways was that "Charlie Spargo" put a number 8 with his signature.

footy.PNG

Jan 11, 2009
melb
AFL Club
Essendon
I have seen allegations on social media that Flying Start/Ricky Nixon have been selling signed footballs from the Dees premiership side, that were not actually signed by the players. The footballs have a "certificate of authenticity" with Ricky Nixon's signature on it.

Apparently one of the give aways was that "Charlie Spargo" put a number 8 with his signature.

View attachment 1257208
Flying Start Certificate of Authenticity? its his own company..
He always has been flogging team memorabilia, noticed he has taken the football of Facebook now.

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
Would have taken him about 20 seconds to set this up and print
View attachment 1257505
That Flying Start COA's a joke, looks like it was made using Microsoft Office '98.. & printed off the cheapest little canon printer you can get..

I feel really sorry for the inexperienced collectors who bought off him during the heights of their premiership celebrations. They need to make the bastard pay for this, it's an absolute filthy dog-act.

Back