Rumour Ricky Nixon selling dodgy footballs?

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1277914
Attention to detail isn't one of Ricky's strong points. If you can't get the score correct, what chance do you have remembering all the players' numbers? Got this one from him 3 years ago. View attachment 1277914
It would be interesting to see what Paul Marsh has to say about it - was he in on it, fooled by Nixon, or had his signature forged? I presume it's the later, and he would probably want to speak to the police about it.

It would be interesting to see what Paul Marsh has to say about it - was he in on it, fooled by Nixon, or had his signature forged? I presume it's the later, and he would probably want to speak to the police about it.
Emailed both the AFL and AFLPA and got nothing back. Obviously not too concerned with protecting their brand. The signatures on the card are not original. Looks like a screenshot or photo taken of a genuine signature.

Emailed both the AFL and AFLPA and got nothing back. Obviously not too concerned with protecting their brand. The signatures on the card are not original. Looks like a screenshot or photo taken of a genuine signature.
I suspect Nixon is allowed to keep operating on the fringe because he has too much dirt on those running the game (including the AFLPA). If the average person did this they would probably be looking at gaol time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's a counterfeit COA at the very least. Are there any other wrong numbers? (Besides the ones on the plaque)

I'd probably go full Pawn Star & get an expert to authenticate it

So it's a counterfeit COA at the very least. Are there any other wrong numbers? (Besides the ones on the plaque)

I'd probably go full Pawn Star & get an expert to authenticate it
Haven't noticed any wrong numbers. I'll go over it thoroughly when I get home next week.

Anyone know what ricky is dribbling about on Facebook about taking legal action against the afl over using player's names or whatever?

Anyone know what ricky is dribbling about on Facebook about taking legal action against the afl over using player's names or whatever?
I catch up with a Brownlow medallist & a premiership player regularly & he said the same thing to them. These guys are a generation before him and even they think he is a conniving jerk.
He says a lot of things.
None of them are true

Anyone recall this.....
"Ricky is currently being treated for pneumonia at the St Vincent Hospital," it said ....
Was not pneumonia. Media can cover up when they choose to.

Anyone recall this.....
"Ricky is currently being treated for pneumonia at the St Vincent Hospital," it said ....
Was not pneumonia. Media can cover up when they choose to.
Is that when he pretended he was going to commit suicide and dragged poor Danny Frawley’s in to it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back