Rumour Ricky Nixon selling dodgy footballs?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have this weird feeling that i've seen a scam on social media trying to sell some dodgy items.
It's too easy to blame somebody for it when the scammer behind it all was phishing for your financial details

He loves to flog his online how to be a sports agent…
$600 odd bucks for a rubbish course, how many people have actually become agents?

He loves to flog anything. Guy would give up his first born for $1K

Always has to insert his face into any tragedy. Claiming to be good mates with the guy who was staying with Warnie when he passed. Have it on good authority that bloke wants nothing to do with Nixon and thinks he is an idiot

Probably best not to give the guy any attention at all. He thrives on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always has to insert his face into any tragedy. Claiming to be good mates with the guy who was staying with Warnie when he passed. Have it on good authority that bloke wants nothing to do with Nixon and thinks he is an idiot

That's what he does, always claims to have the 'inside info' on any rumour or scandal. Bloke is an absolute parasite and the sooner he vacates the public eye the better.

That's what he does, always claims to have the 'inside info' on any rumour or scandal. Bloke is an absolute parasite and the sooner he vacates the public eye the better.
He may have bought a house in Mt Gambier, well that's what he insinuated so hopefully he *s off

I actually considered making an offer on that...partly as a talking point for shits 'n giggles as a future piece of footy folklore, but also partly as a potential (albeit very long-shot) investment in the same vein that sometimes counterfeit items with notoriety can have significant value and stamps with 'errors' are very collectable.

Like with the stupid stuff that goes on in this world today, I can see a small chance that in future years Ricky's counterfeit footies are worth more than the legit sanctioned items. But then I realised if that does happen then Ricky will flood the market with counterfeits of his "original" counterfeits.

Sounds like chicken nixon is back up to his old tricks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back