Right Wing Extremism- Included in official terror warnings

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51337277

A former US Coast Guard officer has been jailed for 13 years for stockpiling weapons to carry out an alleged white supremacist attack.

The former lieutenant from Silver Spring was inspired by racist mass murderers, including Anders Breivik, and "intended to exact retribution on minorities and those he considered traitors", prosecutors told the court.​
He created an Excel spreadsheet with a list of targets, which included 12 prominent Democrats in Congress and a number of CNN and MSNBC journalists.​
US Federal Attorney Robert Hur added that if he hadn't been arrested when he was, "we now would be counting bodies of the defendant's victims instead of years of the defendant's prison time".​
Hasson studied bomb-making and sniper manuals, as well as racist and anti-Semitic writings - including the manifesto of Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik, who killed 77 people in 2011 in two terror attacks. He murdered eight people with a car bomb in central Oslo and then shot dead 69 others, many of them teenagers, at a Labour Party youth camp.​

Probably considered himself part of the 'mischievous new right'.

There must be a growing concern for the indoctrination occurring that keeps developing these people?
Why are there so many people complaining about kids being taught about the environment... but this doesn't concern them?

This stuff hardly gets a mention. But Greta is hanged, drawn and quartered.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/31/us-fcc-neo-nazi-fine-robocalls

US neo-Nazi faces $12.9m fine for sending racist robocalls

A neo-Nazi propagandist responsible for sending out racist robocalls across the country faces a $12.9m fine imposed by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).​
The FCC said on Thursday that during 2018 Scott Rhodes, who moved last year from Idaho to Montana, made robocalls that “targeted specific communities with the intent to cause harm”.​
The FCC added that the calls “appears to have used an online calling platform to intentionally manipulate caller ID information so that the calls he was making appeared to come from local numbers”, thus violating the 2009 Truth in Caller ID Act.​
The calls were timed to coincide with elections or other prominent news events. In Iowa, Rhodes sought to exploit a murder to promote his racist ideology, talking of a “brown horde” of immigrants. In Virginia, he sought to influence jurors in the trial of James Fields, convicted of murdering Heather Heyer after the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville. In Georgia, racist and antisemitic calls pretended to come from Oprah Winfrey.​
In another incident, Rhodes used robocalls to mount a campaign of threats against the publishers of a local newspaper, the Sandpoint Reader, which had first revealed him to be a disseminator of neo-Nazi materials in Idaho and Virginia.​
In all of these campaigns, the FCC said, Rhodes was “apparently motivated by a belief that these actions would result in media notoriety and accordingly would enable him to increase publicity for his website and personal brand”.​
At the time, Rhodes was producing a racist video podcast called The Road to Power.​

Would he have been able to trick people so easily 10 years ago? With the acceptance of fearmongering of minorities being labeled as 'free speech', are we seeing an increase in KKK type propaganda?

Looking at the news and memes some of these far right nutters post... that are just outright lies. Do we ignore it, or do we need to start calling all of it out so it doesn't indoctrinate more feeble minds?
Every time you call it out and provide facts that refute it... it just seems to convince them even more that they're right, and pushes them deeper into the conspiracies.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/31/us-fcc-neo-nazi-fine-robocalls

US neo-Nazi faces $12.9m fine for sending racist robocalls

A neo-Nazi propagandist responsible for sending out racist robocalls across the country faces a $12.9m fine imposed by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).​
The FCC said on Thursday that during 2018 Scott Rhodes, who moved last year from Idaho to Montana, made robocalls that “targeted specific communities with the intent to cause harm”.​
The FCC added that the calls “appears to have used an online calling platform to intentionally manipulate caller ID information so that the calls he was making appeared to come from local numbers”, thus violating the 2009 Truth in Caller ID Act.​
The calls were timed to coincide with elections or other prominent news events. In Iowa, Rhodes sought to exploit a murder to promote his racist ideology, talking of a “brown horde” of immigrants. In Virginia, he sought to influence jurors in the trial of James Fields, convicted of murdering Heather Heyer after the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville. In Georgia, racist and antisemitic calls pretended to come from Oprah Winfrey.​
In another incident, Rhodes used robocalls to mount a campaign of threats against the publishers of a local newspaper, the Sandpoint Reader, which had first revealed him to be a disseminator of neo-Nazi materials in Idaho and Virginia.​
In all of these campaigns, the FCC said, Rhodes was “apparently motivated by a belief that these actions would result in media notoriety and accordingly would enable him to increase publicity for his website and personal brand”.​
At the time, Rhodes was producing a racist video podcast called The Road to Power.​

Would he have been able to trick people so easily 10 years ago? With the acceptance of fearmongering of minorities being labeled as 'free speech', are we seeing an increase in KKK type propaganda?

Looking at the news and memes some of these far right nutters post... that are just outright lies. Do we ignore it, or do we need to start calling all of it out so it doesn't indoctrinate more feeble minds?
Every time you call it out and provide facts that refute it... it just seems to convince them even more that they're right, and pushes them deeper into the conspiracies.
It's hard to tell isn't it? It certainly seems as though we are seeing way more of the fringe stuff on both the right and the left but it's not clear whether it was always there but just not in our faces, or if it's growing. If you looked only at my twitter feed, the world looks as though police are out there brutalizing the population, Nazis are holding rallies everywhere, and people are getting cancelled because they made a ' black' joke 25 years ago. Yet when I talk to real people it's a completely different story.

It's hard to tell isn't it? It certainly seems as though we are seeing way more of the fringe stuff on both the right and the left but it's not clear whether it was always there but just not in our faces, or if it's growing. If you looked only at my twitter feed, the world looks as though police are out there brutalizing the population, Nazis are holding rallies everywhere, and people are getting cancelled because they made a ' black' joke 25 years ago. Yet when I talk to real people it's a completely different story.
Yet if you listen to this forum, you'd swear Antifa are killing children.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51567971
Germany shooting: Nine dead after two attacks on Hanau shisha bars

In both places targeted on Wednesday night the clientele were reported to have been predominantly Kurdish.​
The suspect was found dead at his home along with the body of his mother​
Federal prosecutors are treating the attack as terrorism, with officials saying there is evidence the gunman was a far-right extremist.​
The shootings took place around 22:00 local time (21:00 GMT) on Wednesday, and the first target was the Midnight shisha bar in the city centre of Hanau. Witnesses reported hearing about a dozen gunshots, and at least three people were killed.​
The suspect then reportedly fled in a dark car to the Kesselstadt neighbourhood and opened fire at the Arena Bar & Cafe, where at least five people were killed.​
Shisha bars are places where people gather to smoke a pipe known as shisha or hookah. Traditionally found in Middle Eastern and Asian countries they are also popular in many other parts of the world.​

These people don't come from nothing.

Allowing the propaganda, lies, hate speech to flourish under the guise of 'free speech', is just going to increase the possibility of these outcomes.
Whether deliberate, or just fellow patsies... these ideologies are being spread on bigfooty.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51567971
Germany shooting: Nine dead after two attacks on Hanau shisha bars

In both places targeted on Wednesday night the clientele were reported to have been predominantly Kurdish.​
The suspect was found dead at his home along with the body of his mother​
Federal prosecutors are treating the attack as terrorism, with officials saying there is evidence the gunman was a far-right extremist.​
The shootings took place around 22:00 local time (21:00 GMT) on Wednesday, and the first target was the Midnight shisha bar in the city centre of Hanau. Witnesses reported hearing about a dozen gunshots, and at least three people were killed.​
The suspect then reportedly fled in a dark car to the Kesselstadt neighbourhood and opened fire at the Arena Bar & Cafe, where at least five people were killed.​
Shisha bars are places where people gather to smoke a pipe known as shisha or hookah. Traditionally found in Middle Eastern and Asian countries they are also popular in many other parts of the world.​

These people don't come from nothing.

Allowing the propaganda, lies, hate speech to flourish under the guise of 'free speech', is just going to increase the possibility of these outcomes.
Whether deliberate, or just fellow patsies... these ideologies are being spread on bigfooty.
Lock them up

You're doing a good job of spreading your own anti far right propaganda on bigfooty aswell champ.

Just like far left fascist who blame others of fascism and say they against racism while being racist themselves.

The word racism has no meaning anymore because it's been used on anything the left doesn't like. Saying free speech is being used as an excuse for racism is also rubbish no one buys this s**t anymore that's why hardly anyone posts in here. Using muh racism to shut down anything the hard left doesn't like is not racism it's pathetic and sad.

Last edited:
Lock them up

You're doing a good job of spreading your own anti far right propaganda on bigfooty aswell champ.

You're doing exactly what you blame others on doing.
What's this "anti far right" s**t from you and Brisbane guy?

Who the hell isn't anti neo nazi terrorists???

Don't know but I read a post of his about NHS not allowing Racist,Homophobes etc is that true of not?

Everyone is against it it's starts becoming a blurred line when a topic is ignored with far right smears without even discussing the topic. (I'm not talking about this thread i mean in other threads.)

Don't know but I read a post of his about NHS not allowing Racist,Homophobes etc is that true of not?

Everyone is against it it's starts becoming a blurred line when a topic is ignored with far right smears without even discussing the topic. (I'm not talking about this thread i mean in other threads.)
Yeah, 'that brisbane guy' did that deliberately. Misleading to make you think it's some kind of attack.

When the story is actually saying that NHS don't have to treat non-critical patients... if they are physically or verbally abusive.

See how easily it sucks people in? The way he frames it?
The thread he put it in...

No link, just a screen grab of the misleading clickbait headline. And he prefaces it by comparing 'the left' with Nazis.
That's pure propaganda. And it's not uncommon to see on this site.

Yeah, 'that brisbane guy' did that deliberately. Misleading to make you think it's some kind of attack.

When the story is actually saying that NHS don't have to treat non-critical patients... if they are physically or verbally abusive.

See how easily it sucks people in? The way he frames it?
The thread he put it in...

No link, just a screen grab of the misleading clickbait headline. And he prefaces it by comparing 'the left' with Nazis.
That's pure propaganda. And it's not uncommon to see on this site.
Ah ok i just read it quickly and i take what you said it was really all about i didn't take it as fact that's why i asked.

Edit: and if i did believe it without asking or checking that's on me for not looking into it properly.

Last edited:
The Bernie Bros are definitely the real problem, FireKraquora
I disavow far right violence. Your turn now with the far left kind. In case you're interested, it appears that Scalise and the other 5 men shot by that Bro in Virginia have made full recoveries.

I disavow far right violence. Your turn now with the far left kind. In case you're interested, it appears that Scalise and the other 5 men shot by that Bro in Virginia have made full recoveries.
You're so lame lol. We are not politicians who need to 'disavow' anything.

It's just a fact that the far-right are so much more violent than the left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll have to excuse if I'm being a bit blind (and I'll I quite possibly am) but is there no thread on bigfooty related to this German nutter?

(It may be on another board and I haven't seen it).

You're so lame lol. We are not politicians who need to 'disavow' anything.

It's just a fact that the far-right are so much more violent than the left.
I abhor the far right generally, and loathe the violence that they perpetuate.

Two times I've directly asked you to condemn the rising far left violent rhetoric and you've evaded the question. Sometimes a non- answer says more than an actual answer can!

Has that terrorist Jurek been investigated yet?

Edit. Omg, he hasn't only not been arrested, but he's still on Bernie's payroll :tearsofjoy: way to keep things subtle, comrades. "I want an AK47 tattood on me" rofl :tearsofjoy: can you imagine a Trump staffer getting busted saying this s**t?

Two times I've directly asked you to condemn far left violence and you've evaded the question. Sometimes a non- answer says more than an actual answer can!

Edit. Omg, he hasn't only not been arrested, but he's still on Bernie's payroll :tearsofjoy: way to keep things subtle, comrades. "I want an AK47 tattood on me" rofl :tearsofjoy:
You endorse by false equivalence, whataboutism and trolling/joking.

You've read an article about yet another far right terrorist attack. Who believes plenty of the same conspiracies we see peddled on this site.
And your response is to ask another poster to condemn the left.

You're part of the problem.

Two times I've directly asked you to condemn the rising far left violent rhetoric and you've evaded the question. Sometimes a non- answer says more than an actual answer can!

Edit. Omg, he hasn't only not been arrested, but he's still on Bernie's payroll :tearsofjoy: way to keep things subtle, comrades. "I want an AK47 tattood on me" rofl :tearsofjoy: can you imagine a Trump staffer getting busted saying this s**t?
Real talk, if you keep this s**t up you finna be meeting uncle Kalashnikov real soon.

But seriously, in real life you don't go around asking people to disavow things. That's just weird.

You've read an article about yet another far right terrorist attack. Who believes plenty of the same conspiracies we see peddled on this site.

So you believe that sites like the one we're on are part of the problem? You sound sheltered. Here is an archive of the 8 Chan post where the christchurch shooter streamed his attack. NSFW due to language and genuine disturbing content. If you believe that BF requires more censorship, it'd probably just lead to frustrated peeps leaving for places like 8chan and becoming extemists themselves.

Real talk, if you keep this s**t up you finna be meeting uncle Kalashnikov real soon.

But seriously, in real life you don't go around asking people to disavow things. That's just weird.
I love the word finna. But my request here was miniscule. Just say you don't agree with the genocidal commie arm of your movement. It's getting really weird that you won't!

So you believe that sites like the one we're on are part of the problem? You sound sheltered. Here is an archive of the 8 Chan post where the christchurch shooter streamed his attack. NSFW due to language and genuine disturbing contact. If you believe that BF requires more censorship, it'd probably just lead to frustrated peeps leaving for places like 8chan and becoming fantasized.

I love the word finna. But my request here was miniscule. Just say you don't agree with the genocidal commie arm of your movement. It's getting really weird that you won't!

So you're doubling down on BF moderation being part of the problem. PurpleEyes got nuked recently to daring the mention the name "Soros". Soros is a big name in politics, like the Koch brothers and Murdoch. But try discussing his actions without copping a ban.

There is no open white supremacism spread here, and all those inciting violence are of the left (guillotines, AKs, firing walls, eat the rich etc).

You just worry about actual threats like 8 Chan.

So you're doubling down on BF moderation being part of the problem. PurpleEyes got nuked recently to daring the mention the name "Soros". Soros is a big name in politics, like the Koch brothers and Murdoch. But try discussing his actions without copping a ban.

There is no open white supremacism spread here, and all those inciting violence are of the left (guillotines, AKs, firing walls, eat the rich etc).

You just worry about actual threats like 8 Chan.

You're not bf moderation. Any large social platform that allows anonymous posting is part of the problem.
You are part of the problem. You've replied twice to it, while pretending I'm attacking moderation.

You're avoiding the majority of what I've written, and focusing on a small part to change the message... for the same reasons you're demanding herculez09 'disavow' left extremism.
It's to put us on the back foot, so we're racing around trying to defend ourselves.
Limiting the important discussion of growing far right extremism, and how it's happening.

You, FireKraquora, are part of the problem.

You're not bf moderation. Any large social platform that allows anonymous posting is part of the problem.
You are part of the problem. You've replied twice to it, while pretending I'm attacking moderation.

You're avoiding the majority of what I've written, and focusing on a small part to change the message... for the same reasons you're demanding herculez09 'disavow' left extremism.
It's to put us on the back foot, so we're racing around trying to defend ourselves.
Limiting the important discussion of growing far right extremism, and how it's happening.

You, FireKraquora, are part of the problem.
Hercules introduced the whataboutism on this occasion by tagging me into the thread and asking me about Bernie Bros. To put a twist on the Orwell phrase, some violence is more equal than other violence.

mrpyZ5s.jpg

Whether it's Islamic extremist, far right or far left extremism, ultra-orthodox Jew extremists, Sikh and Hindu extremists, eco/green-extremists/terrorists, or whatever, it's all ****ed up isn't it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back