Rigth A Poll! Who Is Collingwood And Who R Slutendon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mags

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 14, 2000
Melbourne
Other Teams
Collingwood and Newcastle
Rigth Dan thinks there are more essendon fans on here! Lets See If His Rigth!
The Rulz Are U Have To Registered To Be Counted!

Ill start with my self
So Thats 1-Nil to collingwood.

• Banned
Im Willing Not To Use Any Profanities Sandie!
So Its 2-1 So Far Collingwood Way

Amazing Mags - you cry foul when ppl apparently slight your team, then use the term 'Slutendon' in the topic name instead of Essendon. You want a genuine response to a topic - don't antagnise unless you are prepared to wear the responses and back up your statements with fact. You want 'peace' but you want to be able to be the one to do the name calling too.

Personally I had never rated collingwood supporters as the 'worst' from my experiences. But you are seriously pushing the limits here. Double Standards to the hilt!

• Banned
Sorry Danni For Upsetting U I Can Not Call And Refuse To Call Them (U Know Who The Are By There Real Name)
2 all Both Ways

tongue.gif

------------------
RUN AND HIDE FROM THE RED & BLACK !!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a waste of webspace. Doesnt this bulletin board have the ability to create polls, like Bigsoccer.com?

Arch u have a good point!
Lets Make It At Least 20 post before u can have ur vote ok

sheeeez, I realy am sad replying to this
frown.gif
"Slutendon" your a class act Mags.

Any Bomber fans got the new video yet with the 2000 season highlights? With the Original title of "Bomber Blitz" (same as '93). It's got an r rating apparently, because of the ruthlessness and lack of mercy shown by the stars to their numerous victims. Leonard Molten said "Simply shocking the carnage these guys caused to victims. Some may wish to avoid the graphic nature of their destruction".
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Cheers.

------------------
RED & BLACK BACK to BACK 2001!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back