Prediction Riley Knight - The world's his oyster

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs continuity and match fitness before we can really make a call on him. He's shown some impressive stuff over his relatively short career. His first SANFL season with crows was really good, didn't he finish top 3 in B&F?

Walsh commented on his gut running and good skills, we've seen glimpses of that but it's been hampered by injury. Really hope he gets a run at it now.

People have short memories.
Unfortunately with Riley, those with short memories will barely remember him playing.

I love his intensity, and when he does get the pill he is generally very constructive. But he does need to get more of it, or hit the scoreboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately with Riley, those with short memories will barely remember him playing.

I love his intensity, and when he does get the pill he is generally very constructive. But he does need to get more of it, or hit the scoreboard.
Which is traditionally what he does. He has far more good games than bad. And he wasnt bad last night, just didnt get as much of it. What he did was good.

Which is traditionally what he does. He has far more good games than bad. And he wasnt bad last night, just didnt get as much of it. What he did was good.
Absolutely, as with Cameron.

Must persist.

He is best 22 as far as I am concerned. He may take a game or 2 for him to get up to speed but a fit and firing Knight will be an asset come finals. He's proved himself to be a big game player something which Mackay has failed at.

Very vanilla.
Poor man's Angus Monfries.
People must watch different games than I do to have this opinion.
To me I see a hard at it, ball winner who hits the scoreboard. I see a young kid who has stood up in big games and high pressure games. He will be a match winner when he gets more games into him.

People must watch different games than I do to have this opinion.
To me I see a hard at it, ball winner who hits the scoreboard. I see a young kid who has stood up in big games and high pressure game. He will be a match winner when he gets more games into him.
How good was he tonight.

The club selection committee stuffed up badly dropping him.after 1 game back.

Cleaned up JJ tonight & set up so many goals, including tap on to Betts.

Always gives his all including his attack in the ball.

marty36 your call he is soft is so bad, you should offer a formal apology!

He's always been hard at the ball and player; nothing like Mackay, who is 100% outside run only. Knight is also a better mark and kick at goal, therefore can play forward. Love Knight's passion! Even if it means goal celebrations like the chainsaw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back