Ring of Honor (On HonorClub)

Remove this Banner Ad

looks like ROH is definitely done. they're doing angles at the end of matches that will lead into other companies.

Great to see the main NA companies helping RoH in this farewell show. Personally I think one of Tony Khan or Anthem will buy RoH.

So looks like the Briscoes are heading to AEW?

Are EC3 and Braun going to Impact?

Kenny King vs Shane Taylor, and The Briscoes vs OGK were my 2 favourite matches from the show.

Holding out hope that ROH comes back April 2022, but if it doesn't, thanks for all the great matches and memories.

So much talent came through that locker room and to say that ROH's finger prints are all over the business today is 100% correct.

Looking at cagematch.net, I see an ROH TV from 2 days ago (yet to be released on their website), and an ROH TV to air in 5 days time.

I wonder if the one in 5 days is the last bit of ROH programming.

thought I read Chelsea Green was facing the Women’s Champion post-Final Battle (around Xmas?), so that’s pre-taped. They can always do Best Of shows to pad out until the restart.

Sounds like this weeks ROH TV was the last one possibly ever.
Update: The last week of 2021, and the first week of 2022 have aired and have been best of shows. No new wrestling so far since Christmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update: The last week of 2021, and the first week of 2022 have aired and have been best of shows. No new wrestling so far since Christmas.

I wonder how long till Anthem buys RoH. Feels like the wheels are in motion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back