Rioli and Shai....are they leaving?

Remove this Banner Ad

Shai will mostly sign towards the end of year

Unsure about Rioli but can't imagine him leaving us
a little worried about shai as he'd be in demand. seems content though. not sure there'd be a lot of interest in rioli due to his inconsistency and what we'd want for him.

a little worried about shai as he'd be in demand. seems content though. not sure there'd be a lot of interest in rioli due to his inconsistency and what we'd want for him.
I do honestly think Essendon will come for both. Make the play for Rioli knowing Shai would wanna play with his mate, make it part of the incentive for Shai.

We've made Rioli into a player with zero flair, whereas Rutten and Caracella have a relationship there and will know how to get the best out of him. It's sad that it's gotten that bad that Dimma now favours Aarts, it should never have been the case.

Maybe a reverse Houli, they poach Rioli and turn him into a 12 to 15-year player gun we rue losing.

i mean the word on the street for ages has been bolton will sign for 2 years, then when thats up he will look to cash in either here or abroad.

Rioli i can take or leave tbh if he wants to stay and play with MRJ then he will.

i cant imagine hes getting to many big dollar offers at other clubs, hes never really been a week in week out gun, has played some very good finals though

Is T71 on the streets? Oh no...

We've made Rioli into a player with zero flair, whereas Rutten and Caracella have a relationship there and will know how to get the best out of him. It's sad that it's gotten that bad that Dimma now favours Aarts, it should never have been the case.

To be fair - although I see your point as to why - but Aarts has outplayed Rioli this year - Castagna too.
Hence the problem. That's not saying much.

Very confident Bolton will stay. Ralph will bleed us dry, but is on record as saying Richmond is good for him.

Clubs will come for Rioli after seeing what Butler was able to achieve playing a more attacking game style. If he can nail down a permanent role for the remainder of the year he’ll stay but if he’s in and out he may see the writing on the wall and leave

Wow wtf has this board even come to?

Both are part of Ralph Carr’s agency, this is how he operates. Bolton will probably sign just before finals if we make it that far otherwise it‘ll be at the end of the year, as for Daniel, he keeps playing the way he did last night he’ll probably be fine, he looks good off half back. Why worry about it now? If they haven’t signed by September/October, then worry.

Wow wtf has this board even come to?

Both are part of Ralph Carr’s agency, this is how he operates. Bolton will probably sign just before finals if we make it that far otherwise it‘ll be at the end of the year, as for Daniel, he keeps playing the way he did last night he’ll probably be fine, he looks good off half back. Why worry about it now? If they haven’t signed by September/October, then worry.
Carr also understands the long term financial implications of various clubs. Even if West Coast/Fremantle/Essendon threw big money at Bolton, sticking with Richmond and all our endorsements and connections would likely provide more long-term advantages than these other clubs. See Dusty

FRESH START AWAITS:

North Melbourne, Hawthorn and Carlton are showing interest in out of contract tiger Daniel Rioli

North Melbourne are deemed the most keen as their quest for a small forward is top priority this off season

Hawthorn and Carlton are trying to spoil the party of Richmond recruit of Quinton Narkle and will try focus getting him over the line before going all in for Daniel Rioli

#AFLinsider

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FRESH START AWAITS:

North Melbourne, Hawthorn and Carlton are showing interest in out of contract tiger Daniel Rioli

North Melbourne are deemed the most keen as their quest for a small forward is top priority this off season

Hawthorn and Carlton are trying to spoil the party of Richmond recruit of Quinton Narkle and will try focus getting him over the line before going all in for Daniel Rioli

#AFLinsider

Lolnorf
Rioli is no longer a good small forward.

FRESH START AWAITS:

#AFLinsider

This is total bullshit. The only question mark on Rioli is whether he signs for one year or two.

FRESH START AWAITS:

#AFLinsider
I can't access this because I don't have Facebook and this "article" is why I don't have Facebook.

Nothing credible comes from that cesspool.

FRESH START AWAITS:

#AFLinsider

Guaranteed staying now

Daniel is staying and we will land Narkle. Let's see who knows more, me or AFL insider.
Do you know why we want Narkle? I don't watch much non-Richmond footy so no doubt I have missed his best work. You and many others would have seen him much more than me. However, when I have seen scats games he hasn't contributed consistently throughout a game. Do you reckon he has a strong upside? Thanks for any insights you can supply.

Do you know why we want Narkle? I don't watch much non-Richmond footy so no doubt I have missed his best work. You and many others would have seen him much more than me. However, when I have seen scats games he hasn't contributed consistently throughout a game. Do you reckon he has a strong upside? Thanks for any insights you can supply.
He's usually on the pine 90% of the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back