Injury Rioli & Bolton involved in nightclub incident. Shai broken wrist, 2 to 3 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

All of a sudden, stack is a legitimate chance to get a call up, this game this week is a must win for me, coz we travel to Brisbane next week where our chances aren’t probably great.
Get this win and beat Adelaide week after next and we can hopefully start to get some mods back and get our season back.
If all go to sheet we hit the draft hard, we are screaming out for another key defender that’s mobile, and hope one of our young kids really steps up this season to take a spot

Seriously, anybody else want to stand up and say they did the wrong thing defending Riolis gf (based on what we know so far) ? Any of you have a daughter ? I'm proud that these young fellas stood up to be counted. To me, that IS culture !
yep not angry but still they should have walked away

All of a sudden, stack is a legitimate chance to get a call up, this game this week is a must win for me, coz we travel to Brisbane next week where our chances aren’t probably great.
Get this win and beat Adelaide week after next and we can hopefully start to get some mods back and get our season back.
If all go to sheet we hit the draft hard, we are screaming out for another key defender that’s mobile, and hope one of our young kids really steps up this season to take a spot
bears almost lost to freo up there yesterday

bears almost lost to freo up there yesterday
Was actually quietly confident before tonight, but losing Bolton just stretches our mids too much I think.
Could see us throwing baker in there a bit with dusty and marlion, only bonus is I feel dimma has to play one of stack/MRJ which could be bonar time!

Poor really poor honestly let the whole club down.
It was shai girlfriend birthday and a bloke there starting f img with Dan riolis gf, don’t think they did a hell of a lot wrong, bloke grabbed Dan’s gf and then when he intervened he punched Dan and cut him requiring stitches, shai then stepped in and broke his arm during the altercation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today's celebrity culture. I feel for footballers. Why can't they as people enjoy a night out without some f'wit wanting to make a hero of himself? Yes, night clubs have a higher ratio of f'wits per square metre, but where else are 20 somethings going to go in pursuit of some fun.

Good on them for standing up. Those on here ready to hoist the white flag should take a breath. We're not still $5.50 equal favs for the flag with Melbourne for no reason.

rubbish comments, bolton standing up against abuse to woman won't affect anything might even strengthen his image as a role model.

Fair point. Shot my mouth off before I was aware of the details. Good on him for sticking up for his mate and his girlfriend. I hope the attacker gets charged.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back