Injury Rioli & Bolton involved in nightclub incident. Shai broken wrist, 2 to 3 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope the club goes after this individual(s) and destroys them to the extent they are unemployable and end up homeless..
Simply not acceptable that we lose our best player because of some piece of sh*t...
Exactly. I’d love to see them pursued on behalf of the players, but also the club. The club is affected by this.

Our future guns will now get games and show what they have to make the AFL world say " Where did these kids come from"

Ross , Martyn , Cumberland , RCD , Ralphsmith , Dow , MRJ , Naish , CCJ , Biggy , Ryan

Let the Evolution Begin
Sorry mate but from what I have seen lately our young guns don't have any bullets left. Boltons missing and well find out Riolis worth to the team I don't think we can talk about finals anymore.
Looking forward to what Dow can bring he is the only one right now that I think will make it.MRJ probably a couple of years away. Ross on the nose dive RCD will never be a contest bull we all want. It's funny how the last couple of seasons it was our list that got us through some tough times but now I'm not so sure.

Do you mean the woke brigade that have been forever standing up for the rights of a woman to go out and not be subjected to verbal sexual abuse or worse ?

That woke brigade ?

Way to hijack woke dude. You sound like Alan Jones' spin doctor.
No that’s not the whole brigade. The woke brigade don’t care about the rights of women, they care about being seen to be caring about the rights of women. Know the difference

club is excellent at the media stuff, got all the appropriate info out and backed the players

360 was unable to weave a bullshit story about it and moved on quickly. might have something to do with Dimmer coming on later tho
Robbo probably shitting himself asking Dimma those questions.

Sorry mate but from what I have seen lately our young guns don't have any bullets left. Boltons missing and well find out Riolis worth to the team I don't think we can talk about finals anymore.
Looking forward to what Dow can bring he is the only one right now that I think will make it.MRJ probably a couple of years away. Ross on the nose dive RCD will never be a contest bull we all want. It's funny how the last couple of seasons it was our list that got us through some tough times but now I'm not so sure.
Trash post, barely 20 games of total experience in that entire group and your already calling them duds.

There isnt alot of push from outside the eight other than the giants and maybe the saints with Paddy back so might not need to be much more than 50% win rate to make finals.

if we can win two of the next month GWS,Brisbane,Adelaide,Essendon then being at 6-6 going into the bye would be a result I would be rapt with.

mind you there is not a game in there that I am conifident about starting with next week and yes Brisbane we can concede now.

If any of these games get close, Shai is the type of bloke that can do that magical thing to get us home so this is a killer.
Adelaide are absolutely atrocious at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She is a young DJ
url=https%3A%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.fiev22-2.fna.fbcdn.net%7C%7Cv%7C%7Ct51.2885-15%7C%7Ce35%7C%7Cs1080x1080%7C%7C181923177_844903966123588_4628330162675286868_n.jpg%3Ftp%3D1%26_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.fiev22-2.fna.fbcdn.net%26_nc_cat%3D104%26_nc_ohc%3D7YcaFlpsBxEAX_tjStL%26edm%3DAP_V10EBAAAA%26ccb%3D7-4%26oh%3Da2ba10b459377dbadc74089bc823acac%26oe%3D60BE1628%26_nc_sid%3D4f375e

url=https%3A%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.flwo4-1.fna.fbcdn.net%7C%7Cv%7C%7Ct51.2885-15%7C%7Ce35%7C%7Cs1080x1080%7C%7C173184423_2870994216549917_4467899244060151677_n.jpg%3Ftp%3D1%26_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.flwo4-1.fna.fbcdn.net%26_nc_cat%3D105%26_nc_ohc%3DlEri8Vq4B44AX9IsFp6%26edm%3DAP_V10EBAAAA%26ccb%3D7-4%26oh%3D6aff130229bd5d2cab014c0a1d460c68%26oe%3D60BCCFB3%26_nc_sid%3D4f375e
Way we're going.She'd get a game this week.

No issues with this. Sucks but they haven't acted poorly here.

And whatever, we love having our backs to the wall. We'll dig deep, find some gems that only got a change because of injuries and then fly home as each week another triple premiership player comes back.
Reckon it was all a setup.
Everyone knew each other.
We knew nuffies like Fireman Kornes would get sucked in.
Bolton's gonna win the Toyota.Only demo model is in perth.
Make out he's hurt his wrist.Goes home to visit family for 3 weeks and test drives the Toyota.(re-signs with the club on finals eve)
Fireman Kornes now thinks Bolton is on the run from the cops.
Us against the media again ala 2020.
Your a genius Dimma.

Believe it or not mate,Ive lived a life where ,yeah - people do rude sh*t to your partner when you go out. I've had to "deal with it" & when i did i didn't get punched in the face and my mate didn't break his wrist & miss a month of work. The situation still got "dealt with". Based purely on the outcome, i think its fair to say there could have been a better way to deal with it, definitely. They were in a club. With security. Daniel Rioli is an AFL player. Maybe he should have gotten his girlfriend out of that situation and then got security, told them about what happened & got them to remove the offending dickhead from the venue. Certainly worked for me in the past & I am not even a VIP AFL famous person

I know as lil info as you do - so any argument that you may have that this was "not avoidable" is as equally null and void as any i may have that it could have been handled better. Dudes hit on other guys girls all the time - 9 times out of 10 it doesn't end in a punch on.

I don't have as much beef with these guys over the situation than i did with Stacky, but the outcome of the situation makes it hard to argue that they dealt with the situation "well". We cannot afford to miss Bolts for a month - the fact Dan got punched in the face and got 4-8 stitches suggest he very well could have ended up with a number of weeks on the sidelines too.

but its OK - When we miss out on a top 4 spot by 1 win and you are feeling blue, i will remind you that its all good as Daniel and Shai stood up for his girlfriend & even though we didnt win the grand final and our dynasty era is over - we won the moral macho-man battle back in May in protecting Daniels girlfriend at da club
You lived a life were people do rude things to your partner?Wow it sounds like its happened to your partner more than once.
I mean what kind of partner are you too allow things to happen again and again.lol
I'm glad there are still Dan Rioli's out there who rather protect their partners no matter what compared too your so called softly softly approach which by the sounds of it worked out so well for your poor partner. :rolleyes:

We not playing finals now. our best player this season out for 2-4 weeks.

With all the injuries to most of our starting midfield.

Nah we're just going for 5-8. Pretty sure we can find a way to win 8 more games for the year. Doing it the 'hard way' was too easy last year, so now we have to do it the 'super hard way'.

Well, everyone's been baying for the kids to get a go...out of misfortune comes opportunity...what a great chance to have a close look at some of these kids toiling away in the twos. They will now get the chance to show what they can do. We have half a dozen hot picks in the draft at the end of the year so its now or never for some of these lads.

A clutch of recent dynasty cups in the bank.
A fat hand at the poker table.
A bunch of kids desperate for a go.
Everyone in football on the edge of their seats waiting for us to crash and burn. Well fu** them !

Exciting times ahead people.

Yee haw !
Well said, wish the players read your post so that they’d get fired up too! Although I’m confident that they will find a way to get fired up as they did in the last couple of years.

We not playing finals now. our best player this season out for 2-4 weeks.

With all the injuries to most of our starting midfield.
The positive is we get to play alot of kids and they get valuable experience into them.
Benny said this morning that we haven't had a chance to play alot of kids due to a very settled premiership lineup.
Let the minnow oppos carry on like pork chops about this.

We will be back!
Rule changes and injuries aint stopping the mighty Tigers!

I am treating this year like the exciting years leading up to our dynasty.

Watch some kids get needed experience.

We are no way out of the flag race this year.

This maybe an advanatge for us gettting games into kids for late into the year.

Don't worry about the media rats,the umpires,Hocking's rule changes.

Stick behind our club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back