RIP Andrew Symonds

Remove this Banner Ad

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Devastating news so soon after Warnie :(

Taken from The Age:

Former Australian cricket star Andrew Symonds has died in a car accident.

Police released a statement saying they were investigating a single-vehicle crash in Hervey Range, around 50 kilometres from Townsville, that taken the life of a 46-year-old man last night.

Police and cricket sources confirmed the former international cricketer had died.
“Early information indicates, shortly after 11pm the car was being driven on Hervey Range Road, near Alice River Bridge when it left the roadway and rolled,” the statement read.

“Emergency services attempted to revive the 46-year-old driver and sole occupant, however, he died of his injuries.
“The Forensic Crash Unit is investigating.”

The heaven first 11, even just for this year looks even stronger now. RIP, was another who was a pleasure to watch during the childhood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocked to see this. Roy was my favourite growing up. I fear this is a Danny Frawley situation.

Just yesterday I made a comment you never know when you’ll last see someone. How true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back