News RIP - Danny Frawley

Anzacday

Jul 3, 2014
MCG
AFL Club
Collingwood
Unfortunately the much loved "Spud" has passed away in a car accident.
Former Saints player, our VFL Coach and Senior Coach at Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

foreigner

Premium Platinum
Apr 29, 2004
Brisbane, QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
OMG, I jist watched the Bounce last night, and didn't they celebrate his birthday in that episode aired first on Sat before the Brisbane game?

loki04

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Shattering news. Watching him weekly on the bounce into our homes with the family makes this feel all the more like a close friend has passed, he was a genuinely good man and a aussie larrakin. Feel deeply for his family and friends. RIP Spud Frawley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice n Crispy

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SAS, SSC Napoli, ΠΑΟΚ FC
Given news sources aren't naming the crash victim, it is likely there are family members yet to be informed. Not sure this thread is appropriate right now.
I think this is likely the case, especially that if it is Frawley, one of his daughters is in the US where it's the middle of the night right now and may not be reachable.

PIEWITHSAUCE

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very sad - one of those celebs that you sort of felt that you "knew." My 11yo son is a massive Bounce fan and is quite upset about it .......and he told me about it so the news is everywhere.

Actually it's now on the major news sites too. It's crashed Bigfooty which is a good sign of how much this is affecting people.

Top Bottom