Remove this Banner Ad

lvandinter

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Storm, McLaren F1, Man Utd
Absolutely shattered, he was a great bloke on the telly and in the footy community. Such a shame. Hits me a bit harder considering he was apart of the Pies coaching group, hope we can deliver a premiership for him.

Condolences to his family and all his friends. Hard to see how the Bounce team is going to cope, won‘t be the same without him. Im literally nearly in tears.

RIP Spud.☹😭

Last edited:

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Just listening to stories about him on fox.. he couldn't get through hall of fame speeches for Locket and Barker cause he loved em so much.. 'what you give is what you get' with him.

So many other things I didn't know about him I'm finding out right now. He was involved in so many great things.

Been watching him for yrs.. used to having him around.. Sunday night's chilling on the couch watching him and Dunstall go at it.

Very sad.

RIP Big Man.

Sleuth1

Team Captain
Jul 4, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sad day, Spud gave much to the footy public. Condolences to all who loved him.

Hekt

Debutant
Aug 17, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
RIP Spud.

Heard from two sources now + ABC and other outlets running with Lifeline/Beyond Blue ads in the articles, I'll leave it at that.

Sad, sad day.

Robroy22

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
Jindabyne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Central Broken Hill (Magpies)
Vale Spud. Condolences to your family. You fought that black dog for a long time mate. RIP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
RIP Spud.

Heard from two sources now + ABC and other outlets running with Lifeline/Beyond Blue ads in the articles, I'll leave it at that.

Sad, sad day.
Means nothing.
While he has history, until the Vic Police release a report in the facts, I’m not making a judgement.
The mention of those organisations happen after all single vehicle accidents. And as Danny was So upfront, despitr

12kilos

Club Legend
Sep 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
my deepest sympathies and heart felt condolences to the Frawley family, one of the real good guys in football. Loved his passion and emotion that he showed.
In closing lets not over analyse a tragic situation . I hope the media do not cause any more grief to his family.
R.I.P Danny

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
683E7935-A641-4845-9BEF-072FDF1C6421.jpeg

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Means nothing.
While he has history, until the Vic Police release a report in the facts, I’m not making a judgement.
The mention of those organisations happen after all single vehicle accidents. And as Danny was So upfront, despitr

Jeff Kennett tweeted something along the lines of not being able to save him , so it sounds that way.

Either way - it's hit a lot of us pretty hard , which is a measure of how highly he was regarded.

wicksy

Cancelled
Feb 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Clippers, Daniel Ricciardo Racing
Means nothing.

It really pisses me off that the media has done that. How dare they assume the reasons why that crash happened.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I listened to the Sacked podcast where he was featured in the latest episode over the weekend. He talked about his mental illness struggles and said he had them under control... Depression is just as bad as cancer.. it just doesnt go away. So so sad, RIP Spud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back