dmoore30

All Australian
Dec 3, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
RIP SPUD.

Epitomised what it was to be a champion and a true Sainter.

He has done so much for grassroots football and has had such an influential hand in the development of Women's football.

Danny forever an AFL great and will always be one of my favourites. This news absolutely broke my heart and has me in tears.

Jafo

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sad news indeed. Legend of the game and legend of a bloke (never knew him but he’s one of the good ones). RIP Spud.

*, came across a really good bloke and I always enjoyed listening to him talk about footy. Was reportedly in the frame to return to the club as our AFLW coach just a few months ago.

Pies and Tiges will both have the black arm bands on next week.

I did not know that apart from his time as assistant coach at the Pies he was Des Tuddenham's nephew.

Given news sources aren't naming the crash victim, it is likely there are family members yet to be informed. Not sure this thread is appropriate right now.
It has happened around 1.30 pm, I'm sure family has heard by now

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very very sad.

Best wishes to family.

Back