News RIP - Danny Frawley

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely shattered, he was a great bloke on the telly and in the footy community. Such a shame. Hits me a bit harder considering he was apart of the Pies coaching group, hope we can deliver a premiership for him.

Condolences to his family and all his friends. Hard to see how the Bounce team is going to cope, won‘t be the same without him. Im literally nearly in tears.

RIP Spud.☹😭

Last edited:

Just listening to stories about him on fox.. he couldn't get through hall of fame speeches for Locket and Barker cause he loved em so much.. 'what you give is what you get' with him.

So many other things I didn't know about him I'm finding out right now. He was involved in so many great things.

Been watching him for yrs.. used to having him around.. Sunday night's chilling on the couch watching him and Dunstall go at it.

Very sad.

RIP Big Man.

Sad day, Spud gave much to the footy public. Condolences to all who loved him.

RIP Spud.

Heard from two sources now + ABC and other outlets running with Lifeline/Beyond Blue ads in the articles, I'll leave it at that.

Sad, sad day.

Vale Spud. Condolences to your family. You fought that black dog for a long time mate. RIP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP Spud.

Heard from two sources now + ABC and other outlets running with Lifeline/Beyond Blue ads in the articles, I'll leave it at that.

Sad, sad day.
Means nothing.
While he has history, until the Vic Police release a report in the facts, I’m not making a judgement.
The mention of those organisations happen after all single vehicle accidents. And as Danny was So upfront, despitr

my deepest sympathies and heart felt condolences to the Frawley family, one of the real good guys in football. Loved his passion and emotion that he showed.
In closing lets not over analyse a tragic situation . I hope the media do not cause any more grief to his family.
R.I.P Danny

Means nothing.
While he has history, until the Vic Police release a report in the facts, I’m not making a judgement.
The mention of those organisations happen after all single vehicle accidents. And as Danny was So upfront, despitr

Jeff Kennett tweeted something along the lines of not being able to save him , so it sounds that way.

Either way - it's hit a lot of us pretty hard , which is a measure of how highly he was regarded.

Means nothing.

It really pisses me off that the media has done that. How dare they assume the reasons why that crash happened.

I listened to the Sacked podcast where he was featured in the latest episode over the weekend. He talked about his mental illness struggles and said he had them under control... Depression is just as bad as cancer.. it just doesnt go away. So so sad, RIP Spud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back