Geoff

Premium Platinum
May 13, 2004
W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Confirmed by FlogMod Dinsdale, Post your tributes to three time FOTY (it was actually four) Daniel aka "I'm not Wambat".

1699229475016.png

Wait... Permabanned or IRL
just the account is dead. If he knew how to use a VPN and disguise himeself he'd be back here stinking up the place.

Dan dealt with death on a daily basis. One slip and he was cactus. The risks of installing telly antenna's can not be understated, but the be certified dead in the Bay, that's probably the lowest one can go.

Dan dealt with death on a daily basis. One slip and he was cactus. The risks of installing telly antenna's can not be understated, but the be certified dead in the Bay, that's probably the lowest one can go.
This s**t happens everyday in here, welcome to the bay, hope you can swim.

If Triggering Tiger can make more comebacks from the proverbial BF Grave than John Farnham, why not Sir Dan ?

The Bay is poorer without him I reckon
you can fill in an RFI form and submit it to the Admins who permabanzered him, it was not for no reason...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan was becoming a lot more irrational prior to his Death. He had been interned in the big house a couple of times prior and it appeared to kcuf with his head. If only he hadn’t started the JL fred he might be here today, I think it all got too much for I’m Not Wambat.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This place would be much better off if those 2 boring-arse threads were shunted off to the Freo board, where they belong.

Nobody else posts in them anyway, their posters are so ******* boring.

No argument here except they get shunted off to the shitter never to be seen again. Maybe keep Cheffies cooking tips .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you bothered to read the posts I reply to…

lol god lord no, that would be a colossal waste of time

you'll understand that it's the most boring, banal s**t in any thread, ever, hence why I barely post in them anymore

Yes you’ve shown incredible restraint to only post 1,744 times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back