• Well played Geelong

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Roadmap to save 2021

1- Beat Adelaide on Sunday afternoon.
2- Season is cancelled next week due to COVID.
3- Announce that as winners of the final game of the year, we must be the 2021 premiers and we'll entertain no further debate on the matter.

4- Profit

it takes one in 20 seasons Chris Judd style debut ( cough cough Conor) to reenergize the team and go on a roll. Gotta keep positive. with the circumstances we are currently in, I much rather be an optimist and wrong than a pessimist and right.

Sorry Astro, you've read that totally wrong. Talk about creating a theory out of thin air with zero evidence to back it up.

The key word is the first word... 'Certain'.
Not 'All', or 'Many', or even 'Some', but 'Certain'. In particular, one board (especially the non BF 'supporter' board) that shall remain nameless.

And I would never say 'all other teams are sh*te except for us'. That would be ridiculous and is not even remotely implied in my post.

And yes, Hawthorn, Geelong and even Sydney have records as good or better or lots better than us since 2000. But others, certain of which are taking great joy in our ineptness, have been rubbish for most if not all of that time frame.

And so, if there's any 'keep it real' to be done I respectfully suggest a mirror would be a good place to start.
Ha! Touche'... I stand corrected for misreading what I thought was an article with a petulant vibe.
"Form is temporary. Class is permanent. And if you're laughing at us because we're as bad as you, guess what, you're still sh*te and have been for decades..."
It sounded a bit na-na-nana-nah...and besides, we haven't always been classy. Drugs anyone?
I wasn't criticising you personally, just what you wrote or the way it came across.
The trolls are out and about it's true...guess we just have to suck it up. That's footy.
I'll pass on the personal mirror jibe thanks.

Detroit Pistons of the mid 2000s vibes. Championship heroes being kept on well past their use by date (and sh*te drafting) setting the team back about five years
I mean the senior players that should be past their use by date have been good this year. its the ones in their prime (gov, darling and gaff while serviceable, not reaching the heights of 2018) that is disappointing.

Back