News RIP Shane Tuck

Remove this Banner Ad

RIP Shane.

Could never accuse him of ever shirking it on the field. Always gave whatever he had and that’s all you can ask of a player.

And yeah if you are feeling even remotely like this get help. Please. It’s not weakness to ask for help.

Unfortunately I think suicide is the number 1 killer on men between the ages of 20 and 40. It is a serious problem in society that we are only just beginning to address. Thoughts and well wishes to Tucks kids and family.
The current situation the world is in won't be helping it one bit.

RIP Shane.

Farewell Tucky, loved your work.

Was so important for us, we really struggled to replace his and Dan Jackson's hardness in the midfield, probably until Prestia and Caddy came in years later.

I would love to hear Cotch's thoughts on Tucky, I reckon he would say Tucky's bullocking contributed to his Brownlow in 2012.

I remember admiring the way he played on the footy field - good memories of him as player. Shocking news.

38 far too young as well.
I’ve fought the black dog of depression in the past few years and it’s a tough adversary. I went and got help though. I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t get help.
More men need to get help with this sort of stuff.
RIP Tucky

This was so gut wrenching to hear. Thoughts are with all friends and family affected by this tragedy.

Growing up as Richmond fan in the Frawley-Wallace eras Tuck was one of those favourites that embodies those teams. Pretty inspiring watching a guy get the best out of himself and every week give his all in a team that constantly struggled. Such a sad news to hear.

Bloody horrible news, always enjoyed watching him play, never took a backward step, i also loved that he was his own man and didnt let the expectation of being better than his old man get to him, R.I.P.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocking how young her was, seemed like he had been around for much longer.

The sort of footballer you would love playing for your club; tough, hard, hard working.

May he Rest In Peace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back