News Rischa announces his retirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the intrusion, just wanted to say it's a sad day to hear of Rischa hanging up the boots. We were floored when we learned he was trade bait in the Fevola mess, which pretty much justified his leaving - but it's been great to watch him continue on to be a solid faithful player for you guys over the years.

Sorry for the intrusion, just wanted to say it's a sad day to hear of Rischa hanging up the boots. We were floored when we learned he was trade bait in the Fevola mess, which pretty much justified his leaving - but it's been great to watch him continue on to be a solid faithful player for you guys over the years.

No need to be sorry when you're here for a true champion of the game...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow Rischa,
From the heart.
Tears in my eyes.
What a solider - never wanted to let his team mates down.
132 solid games for the Suns.

Hope he has made his home on the coast and stays involved in the club - even as a mentor to some of the young guys coming through.

No intrusion at all mate, He's just as much a Lion as he is a Sun.

A great figure in Queensland footy, It's going to be tough without him running around for either club.

Thanks for everything Rischa.

heart and soul, always gave 100%. will miss you rischa, hope he sticks around with the club in some form.
I can't say I know much about him, and have only seen him play in a handful games this season since I became a fan (or at least I never paid attention before) but from everything I have seen this season, it does feel like he was that solid foundation amongst the group.

Geez. I'm not crying. You're crying.

He’s a Sun. He’s ours. He will raise his family here and live his days here.
At the end of the clip you can see over his shoulder the word resilience.

It’s why I appreciate so much the likes of him and Harbrow and have nothing but eternal disdain for the bedwetters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back