Remove this Banner Ad

1659682019004 (1).png

Dewyyyyy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
'direct opponent.'
He was directly playing on Curnow at the time, had it kicked on him in a 1on1.

He was playing on Lewis all game, his poor defense meant Lewis got out the back for his third (however it wasn’t horrible because you had to try something to win) but it shouldn’t be discounted from you playing on them.

WalshistheGOAT

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
He was directly playing on Curnow at the time, had it kicked on him in a 1on1.

He was playing on Lewis all game, his poor defense meant Lewis got out the back for his third (however it wasn’t horrible because you had to try something to win) but it shouldn’t be discounted from you playing on them.
Curnow kicked his first 2 on SDK that game. Direct opponent in both contests

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Is the general consensus Nick Daicos or SDK? I’d probably go Daicos

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dewyyyyy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is the general consensus Nick Daicos or SDK? I’d probably go Daicos

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It’s Daicos. Newcombe or SDK second however Newcombe is atm, could change with the last 3 rounds. 4th would be Martin and 5th is probably Ginnivan.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
1on1 wins? I always saw that as how many 1on1s you attend each game.

Also you forgot to add defensive loss % which is the most important, his is 25.4% which is pretty good. (Shows how often he directly gets outmarked or loses a contest.)

Also the point behind his job being easier at Geelong as a KPD is the fact that if you’re in the best team where your midfield is pressuring and the ball coming inside 50’is then affected in that it is likely to go higher and that makes it easier for a defender, but also the amount of inside 50s the team concedes in comparison to another team that is worse. But also getting help from intercepting and other defenders who float across through team defense, which Geelong is good at.

So less ball coming in, more pressure and the ball use is worse, more help from other defenders.

In comparison to a poor or worse side.
Talk to the AFL about their definition, I just cut and pasted those stats.

Yeah, I get that we have a good defensive midfield. But we are talking about a 19 year old on the games marquee forwards. Are they not learning forwardcraft at their clubs?

Take a look at his highlights. He wins his own ball and out competes far more experienced and older bodied forwards.

He is a gun, and you will miss something special if you don't get on early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Curnow kicked his first 2 on SDK that game. Direct opponent in both contests
Geeze you can almost smell the stink of you sweating whether anyone would call you out for your bullshit.

No. He didn't. That's a fact.

Now scurry along and watch the replay and get back to me.

Dewyyyyy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Talk to the AFL about their definition, I just cut and pasted those stats.

Yeah, I get that we have a good defensive midfield. But we are talking about a 19 year old on the games marquee forwards. Are they not learning forwardcraft at their clubs?

Take a look at his highlights. He wins his own ball and out competes far more experienced and older bodied forwards.

He is a gun, and you will miss something special if you don't get on early.
SDK is 21.

He’s a very good player and no one doubts this.

Good Horse

Cancelled
Collingwood - Caleb Poulter Player Sponsor 2022 Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020
Sep 21, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Daicos riding the boundary 15 meters sideways is a bad look.

mods

This has got to be Adam H/The Finger back again. Every single post either about Collingwood or about the outer Eastern FL.

Back