Toast Rising Star Bailey Smith 28 disposals against Geelong

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
1595510415609.png

This kid is a special talent. And these stats include the game when he was knocked out early on.

Footscrazy

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Been trying to find a comparison and was thinking Shane Crawford but yes this is more like it.

Been thinking of comparisons also. Evidently for over a year.

I think Crawford is a pretty good one.

I've come to Ben Cousins as my conclusion. Crawf didn't have that power element to his game. I think Cousins is the closest match to his combo of power, speed, skills and gut running.

Baz has had an incredible start to his career. Still a just a teenager. I thought the goal at 6:02 has a bit of Cousins about it.

OMFG was just looking at brownlow odds on sportsbet and button mashed on laggy connection and somehow confirmed $109 on Smith for the the brownlow FFS... $4.5K if he wins it... but eff me 😑
Well console yourself with the thought that one of his rivals - Dangerfield - should be disqualified this week and that Bailey should be the equal leader after Rd 1.

OMFG was just looking at brownlow odds on sportsbet and button mashed on laggy connection and somehow confirmed $109 on Smith for the the brownlow FFS... $4.5K if he wins it... but eff me 😑

Fairly sure if you call and explain they would cancel it and refund it for you

Or let it ride babyyyyy

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Intentionally chucked the remainder of my Sportsbet account (a little over $6) on him a few weeks back when he was at $151. No regrets ;)

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
One or two more games like that and the cash out button should earn you some profit

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Please re-sign this man ASAP. He’s only going to get better.
I hope he's developed a serious love for the club, and is willing to sacrifice money or opportunities to be a part of success here. There's every chance there would be a few clubs willing to offer him $1 million a year and the top 1-2 midfield spot when he's out of contract in 18 months time. He's probably not going to get either with us but players are typically willing to sacrifice these things in the middle of success. He's a very marketable young man so he won't have any shortage of advertising $$ over his career.

He really needs too have a shave and get himself a respectable haircut like a good boy.

I think that its time for the commissars at AFLHouse to bring in a limited number of approved hairstyles and start charging players with bringing the game into disrepute.

Watching some of the abominations going around on the weekend was an affront to decent people everywhere.

He really needs too have a shave and get himself a respectable haircut like a good boy.

I think that its time for the commissars at AFLHouse to bring in a limited number of approved hairstyles and start charging players with bringing the game into disrepute.

Watching some of the abominations going around on the weekend was an affront to decent people everywhere.

We spent half the weekend commenting on some of the latest travesties of tonsorial fashion.

I like Bailey's though. It was quite hair raising

1616374091740.png

None of them could compare with Nathan Carroll or our own Danny Southern's though.

We spent half the weekend commenting on some of the latest travesties of tonsorial fashion.

I like Bailey's though. It was quite hair raising

View attachment 1083203

None of them could compare with Nathan Carroll or our own Danny Southern's though.
This tall ugly Essendon player makes me cover my eyes.

1616375614762.png

Back