Remove this Banner Ad

Dale4captain

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
So where are those people here who made fun of his parents being at Whitten Oval again? Suggesting he is soft and cannot be without his parents? Strong lesson to why you should all stop trying to act psychic and assume things. Every other rational poster said his parents probably drove him in. Last minute call up, quickest way to get there, his parents drove him in. Also moving in with Easton Wood, so obviously he should handle that fine.

Btw why does our club force players to move out of home when they are already within range of Whitten Oval? Could probably save up more money being at home for a couple of years and takes the fun out of being independent at your own time. Not like its gonna make you play better or worse.
Would be to help integrate into the team and learn the processes of being an AFL footballer. As highly lauded as his preparation has been, he needs a lot of adjusting to become sustainabl at AFL level. Best way to do that is to put him in Wood's spare room and learn from the best at an early stage. Soak it up like a sponge, kid.

Btw why does our club force players to move out of home when they are already within range of Whitten Oval?
probably to provide some level of guidance for an athlete now in the AFL system (i.e. meeting eating/diet, training and recovery standards whilst balancing that to a degree with one's personal life and day to day)

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Would be to help integrate into the team and learn the processes of being an AFL footballer. As highly lauded as his preparation has been, he needs a lot of adjusting to become sustainabl at AFL level. Best way to do that is to put him in Wood's spare room and learn from the best at an early stage. Soak it up like a sponge, kid.
Is there a man alive that doesn’t dream of one day living with Easton Wood?

Imagine going to sleep every night knowing those quads are in the next room. You’d just feel so safe.

scooter600x

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2003
Behind the goals, Geelong Rd end
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Imagine going to sleep every night knowing those quads are in the next room. You’d just feel so safe.
Have you seen Bailey's quads?
What if they don't get on with Easton's quads? Imagine the carnage if they fight with each other?

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City

Bailey's got impressive quads already himself.

Bailey-Smith.jpg

flipper83

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Btw why does our club force players to move out of home when they are already within range of Whitten Oval? Could probably save up more money being at home for a couple of years and takes the fun out of being independent at your own time. Not like its gonna make you play better or worse.
I don't think they do. Pretty sure Macae and Bont birt lived at home when they started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bemoreboyddog

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I reckon we should pay Dale Morris to build a bigger house to house all our new recruits so they can learn from him. There’s no better bloke than Moz, none more professional either. Worked wonders for McLean too.

Pagnoccolo C

Senior List
Nov 10, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks, Vancouver Canucks
In contrast to his pretty-boy face, the player he reminds me of more than anything is a young Michael Voss. Hopefully he ends up half as good.
Hopefully he ends up twice as good.

Couldn’t be happier to have Bailey Smith on board, but does he strike anyone as a little Heath Shawish in personality? Seems like an intense kid, but I reckon he’ll be a ripper for us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Couldn’t be happier to have Bailey Smith on board, but does he strike anyone as a little Heath Shawish in personality? Seems like an intense kid, but I reckon he’ll be a ripper for us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Heath shaw ya reckon? Interesting call haha I think hes the complete opposite personally, definitely got a bit of character though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back