Toast Rising Star Bailey Smith 28 disposals against Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

King will be a beauty though, once he can string some games together.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Will he be able too though is the question. Apparently his knee was like a car crash incident, wonder how that recovery has gone. And is there any correlation to the injury that finished him this season?
Hope he can as Ben is a great talent , good to see what they both can achieve

Has Smith got a chance at the Rising Star?
Not much if you go by the betting market, although he could perhaps finish in the top 3.

Sam Walsh is $1.02. Smith is equal 5th favourite at $51.
And if you want to contribute to the bookies' benevolent fund Lewis Young is $251.

Gamble responsibly.

I agree from what I have seen he is a little bit different in what he does compared to them. It's not more of the same. He does need to develop kicking on his non-preferred though.
Agree. To my eye it looks like he never want to make a mistake so will give off a "safe" handball instead of taking the kick on his left. Once he gets confidence in his opposite, look out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still no contract extension. Whats going on here. My spider senses are tingling.
Agree that is weird. Do any in the knows with the club know why? Who is his manager? Surely it would just be the length of extension he is after at this stage. Blokes played every game this year and seems to be very much apart of the team

Favourite moment of his season for me is when he tried to don’t argue Sandilands. Doesn’t matter he got wrapped up & caught HTB with 120kg laying on him letting him know about it, but it’s that he even tried.

Has no problems flying the flag, took it right up to Stringer last night & didn’t flinch.

Rumour has it that Stringer only touched him as he’s underage though

Favourite moment of his season for me is when he tried to don’t argue Sandilands. Doesn’t matter he got wrapped up & caught HTB with 120kg laying on him letting him know about it, but it’s that he even tried.

Has no problems flying the flag, took it right up to Stringer last night & didn’t flinch.

Rumour has it that Stringer only touched him as he’s underage though
As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted it to be my avatar img haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back