Prediction Rising Star Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

He won't get a nomination. As painful as that is we have to live with that now.

One of the Hawks boys will get it I think. Naughton could also.

Morrison? Never heard of him. But I suppose he played in a Victorian "blockbuster", so was an easy choice.

To be fair he was great in the 2nd half, arguably the match-winner. If Brayshaw got nominated it would of been during the next couple of rounds - despite how good he was looking in the Derby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless this was the game that showed we have a leader and a classy player.
I like him more than Cerra, because he's a goer and each game he's got more comfortable at the level
Cerra has only really had one game where he's stayed involved. Andy does that with pressure and tackling.

He's a gem

Regardless this was the game that showed we have a leader and a classy player.
I like him more than Cerra, because he's a goer and each game he's got more comfortable at the level
Cerra has only really had one game where he's stayed involved. Andy does that with pressure and tackling.

He's a gem
Totally agree. Both players will be great for us. Brayshaw has gotten better as the season has gone on, looks like a machine out there, relentless. What I like is that they complement each other and I believe will take parts of each other's game in order to improve.

Anyone notice how Cerra's disposals have really dropped off lately, I hope it's not an omen that his heart isn't really with us. On the other hand Brayshaw lives and breaths dockers ,he definitely is a keeper and from what I have seen will be up there with Neale and Fyfe in terms of class and disposals,top shelf.

Anyone notice how Cerra's disposals have really dropped off lately, I hope it's not an omen that his heart isn't really with us.

Cerra had an interrupted pre-season and is just 18. Almost all the kids fade toward the end of their first year.

He'll have his 6 weeks off and come back for a full pre-season and be right as rain.

Anyone notice how Cerra's disposals have really dropped off lately, I hope it's not an omen that his heart isn't really with us. On the other hand Brayshaw lives and breaths dockers ,he definitely is a keeper and from what I have seen will be up there with Neale and Fyfe in terms of class and disposals,top shelf.

Basically no pre-season. He's being played out of position so he can get minutes up for his fitness and experience since he is a first year player feeling the physical taxation of AFL. He's played 18 games straight. The only first year player in front of him is Banfield who is 2 years older than him and had a pre-season and year of playing football in 2017.

How do you only think of the grim answer to something so obvious. Actually mindboggling. "Heart not with us"

Taylin Duman a chance for the final nomination. Of those eligible he had the most possessions (24 - only one clanger), third most marks (8), second most tackles (7), second most rebound 50's (6), highest AFL Fantasy (118) & Supercoach (126) points.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_rising_stars_round_performances

Jack Graham will get it though. Plays for Richmond, kicked 3 goals ("yeah but the body of work etc etc").

Based on the stats on that link you would say he is a good chance.
Talking of rising stars, shout out to my buddy - looks a keeper and will be there under the feet of our developing talls for the next 10 years :)

Based on the stats on that link you would say he is a good chance.
Talking of rising stars, shout out to my buddy - looks a keeper and will be there under the feet of our developing talls for the next 10 years :)

And Nat Fyfe has him in his scrapbook as best 22 next year!!!!

Must have been impressive on the training track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back