Rita Panahi

Remove this Banner Ad

She’s not scared to say what others are too scared to say that’s what I like about her
It's too much. Saw a her retweeting a Fox News story, so that did it for me.

Some reason, AFL and AFLPA are following me too. It's been a long time since I've logged on.

She’s not scared to say what others are too scared to say that’s what I like about her

She's an Iranian refugee who, along with her family was afforded safe haven by the generosity of this nation.

Now she openly speaks out against refugees.

She's a nasty, duplicitous hypocrite.

But shes not scared to say the things that other hypocrites are scared to say!

Always amusing that the free speech and ‘just tellin’ it like it is’ brigade are the same that told Goodes to shut up and play football or demanded that Yassmin Abdel-Magied be fired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Entitled to her opinion & that opinion does not make her a hypocrite, why would she have some particular view?

First time I ever heard her name was on SEN on Daniel Harfords mid day shift, liked the way she could laugh at herself, the way she bounced off Jason Richardson particularly.
Remember her slinging off at Harf & starting at the back of the paper, now he's doing serious real estate on 3AW on Sunday mornings.

On the way up is Ms Panahi.

Entitled to her opinion & that opinion does not make her a hypocrite, why would she have some particular view?

When you benefit from the generosity of a country that took your family in as refugees and you decide that it's good enough for you but that kindness should not be afforded to others...well that is pretty much the dictionary definition of hypocrisy.

Panahi is a hypocrite.

When you benefit from the generosity of a country that took your family in as refugees and you decide that it's good enough for you but that kindness should not be afforded to others...well that is pretty much the dictionary definition of hypocrisy.

Panahi is a hypocrite.
Conservative logic. What's in it for me?

Panahi is a hypocrite.

Dont buy striving to succeed? She is on the way up in the media world, thru hard work IMHO, perhaps it is more about your view of the world, dont share the hypocrisy claim.

Dont buy striving to succeed? She is on the way up in the media world, thru hard work IMHO, perhaps it is more about your view of the world, dont share the hypocrisy claim.
But how is what you're saying relevant to this discussion on her being a hypocrite?

Do you work at a major stadium? Because you’re bloody excellent at moving the goalposts.

What the hell are you on about?

Striving to succeed and being a hypocrite are not mutually exclusive. Donald Trump being a prime example. Panahi another.

wtf?

Anti-Islam is big business. Book deals, TV time, Radio Time and getting invited into political parties ... its not hard work at all. Just need to regurgitate bigoted views and you will have a platform to spew it.

Now when you happen to be Muslim and have anti Islam views and want “reform” however??? Riches to be had.

Last edited:
Do you work at a major stadium? Because you’re bloody excellent at moving the goalposts.

Which goalposts?
Aligning yourself with right wing elitists?? Lost your manual that tells you how to think.

Good girl, she's got an opinion that I regularly disagree with but she's entitled to think, try it sometime.

Last edited:
What the hell are you on about?

Striving to succeed and being a hypocrite are not mutually exclusive. Donald Trump being a prime example. Panahi another.

You & this classic elitist line:
When you benefit from the generosity of a country

You & your elitist mates are no better than Rita yet here you preaching at her - two bob elitist nonsense, she's every bit an Aussie as me (6th generation & that probably counts amongst your group).
What on earth have you ever done to put yourself above anyone?

wtf?

Anti-Islam is big business. Book deals, TV time, Radio Time and getting invited into political parties ... its not hard work at all. Just need to regurgitate bigoted views and you will have a platform to spew it.

Now when you happen to be Muslim however??? Riches to be had.

Understand the anti Islam bit, but the idea her background means she should be grateful is the stuff of elitists & I couldnt care if you are left, right, even straight on, you are not any better than the rest of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back