Rita Panahi

Remove this Banner Ad

You & this classic elitist line:

You & your elitist mates are no better than Rita yet here you preaching at her - two bob elitist nonsense, she's every bit an Aussie as me (6th generation & that probably counts amongst your group).
What on earth have you ever done to put yourself above anyone?

Do bleeding heart next!!

You & this classic elitist line:

You & your elitist mates are no better than Rita yet here you preaching at her - two bob elitist nonsense, she's every bit an Aussie as me (6th generation & that probably counts amongst your group).
What on earth have you ever done to put yourself above anyone?

Are you stupid mate?

Rita Panahi is an Australian. She is an Australian via her initial refugee status.

It takes some sort of front to deny other refugees asylum when you benefited from such asylum yourself.

And it takes even more front to defend such hypocrisy. But then, human garbage such as Rita Panahi find it very easy to suck in the redneck unwashed.

I’ll be sipping my latte tomorrow morning in peace. Good work all round.
I'm also sipping a latte, in my keepcup as I want to reduce waste for the environment.

It's good to be an elitist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am happy to keep it alive for as long as anyone wants to come in here and defend that piece of sh*t.
There is a whole great big SRP board for that kind of s**t fight :)

She’s not scared to say what others are too scared to say that’s what I like about her
Wasn't this a One Nation party line?

"We'll say the dumb s**t that you want to say" or something similar.

Wasn't this a One Nation party line?

"We'll say the dumb s**t that you want to say" or something similar.

They speak for the silent majority. If you consider the 3-6ish percent of people who vote for them to be a majority.

Jumped onto twitter for the first time in a long time, and forgot I was following her.

Been seeing all her right-wing retweets, and had to unfollow.
When you benefit from the generosity of a country that took your family in as refugees and you decide that it's good enough for you but that kindness should not be afforded to others...well that is pretty much the dictionary definition of hypocrisy.

Panahi is a hypocrite.
Is commonsense beyond you two? There’s a difference between accepting the generosity of a country and then not wanting that same country to let the scum you’re escaping from to follow you in.

Is commonsense beyond you two? There’s a difference between accepting the generosity of a country and then not wanting that same country to let the scum you’re escaping from to follow you in.

So every single asylum seeker and refugee is here to persecute those of Persian descent?

And it can’t possibly be that a great number of those seeking asylum or refuge here are also fleeing similar persecution to that Rita’s family did during the Iranian revolution?

Feel free to stop bleating about common sense when you imply such bullshit.

So every single asylum seeker and refugee is here to persecute those of Persian descent?

And it can’t possibly be that a great number of those seeking asylum or refuge here are also fleeing similar persecution to that Rita’s family did during the Iranian revolution?

Feel free to stop bleating about common sense when you imply such bulls**t.
What’s the problem? What is it that Rita says exactly that has your knickers in a knot?

Answering my questions with more questions. Nothing like dealing with the uninformed.
I haven’t seen anything that she has said that makes her a hypocrite. Since you’re so far to the left and I can’t comprehend how your mind works, how about you try and give examples of how Rita has upset you?

I haven’t seen anything that she has said that makes her a hypocrite. Since you’re so far to the left and I can’t comprehend how your mind works, how about you try and give examples of how Rita has upset you?

Cool generalisations bro. I’m not left nor am I far to it. Politics and social issues aren’t ******* sport and I am so sick of the side picking.

Feel free to answer the two questions I posed to you earlier or feel free to stop ******* quoting me.

When are you leaving?
No time soon..sorry

How nice for you to decide who is scum and who isn't.

Judging by your name, you could be Lebanese. A lot of people in this country would have had the same redneck views about all Lebanese, that they were scum/terrorists, etc. Fortunate for you not all people share the idiot redneck views of those uneducated inbreds who judge people purely by the group they belong to, rather than what they actually do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back