Podcast "Rivals Without Borders" - at Midnight, Fridays to Saturdays (Adelaide Time)

Remove this Banner Ad

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
From now on, Showdowns will never be the same! Two fellow Gaucho-Brazilians from Porto Alegre, archrivals in both soccer and footy, they will meet every Saturday, at midnight (Adelaide time) [also known as "friday night" or "saturday morning"], in a new podcast on Spreaker.

Thiago currently lives in the USA, while Paulo resides where Brazil meets Argentina, and they will talk on Australian football. No problem! After all, for those who share the passion (and the humour) of a great South American soccer rivalry, distances simply do not matter.

They are "Rivals Without Borders."

---

More info here:
http://farwestfooty.blogspot.com/2018/08/rivals-without-borders-where-showdown.html

---

The pilot show will be today. Feel free to shoot some questions.

Last edited:
Haha sounds like a lot of fun. If it's going to be a regular gig could become better than some of the dribble on local radio footy shows every Saturday morning.

Pity you didnt start this 5 or 6 year ago when games were still at Football Park. You would be discussing who has better pre game churrascos out in the car park. I'm sure you will discuss Bundas before the season is finished and the weather warms up.

Will have to get home earlier than planned today to listen.

GremioPower is this live? What is the link? I found your pilot program Far-West Footy Podcast (Pilot) but I cant find your rivals without borders and have gone to port fan radio and its not on live there.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry GP I had every intention of staying awake to listen but dozed off before midnight.
My excuse is I missed my afternoon siesta. :)
No problem. I know the timeslot is challenging, but we are working with 3.5 time zones in two different hemispheres!

I won't be able to present the show tonight. Farm duty. However, I am planning to get live at that previous 11:30am slot, so the show might go on. I will announce whether that's the case in your morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back