Riverina Football League-2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Early ladder prediction

CAK or CGP or whatever they want to call themselves.
Mango
Leeton
Coolamon
Wagga
Griffith
GGGM
Narrandera
Turvey Park

Collingullie to play old farrer league rivals northern jets in a praccy game soon. Any thoughts on how it would go? Who to watch from both sides ?
Any other RFL praccy games coming up?

Collingullie to play old farrer league rivals northern jets in a praccy game soon. Any thoughts on how it would go? Who to watch from both sides ?
Any other RFL praccy games coming up?

Think Narrandera have Northern Jets next Friday night at Narrandera and then The Rock the following Saturday

Narrandera looking to put in a couple good performances and aim to improve on last year and get the ball rolling early I reckon. Wonder how they'll go?

Early ladder prediction

Griffth-At last they've have finally recruited well-orton gone,got canberra boys swell as hamilton,jenkins,groves,cerato-I honestly think especially if mick duncan can get himself right, they're are going to be very hard to beat.
Leeton-Leeton haven't ever won a RFL flag, and i don't think they will again this year, they've signed a handful of canberra blokes like everyone else, swell as delahney, and favourite son boots, craig townsend is also going to be back in the nest, like griffith with duncan, Bryce "pup" o geary will dominate this year with great help in the midfield he his my pick for the medal, but at the end of the day, i just don't think that hey have dominate big blokes, loosing overs and garvey will hurt.
Coolamon - The hoppers are a little unknown, they've lost a couple and gained a couple, I wouldn't be surprised to see them up and about come september
Narrandera-Eagles will be the big improvers, they've got really good junior base out there, which is great to see from a small town, but also the likes of a few canberra lads,lachie hunter going there should be enough to see them middle of the pack this year,
Ganmain- GGGM have a bit of ground to make up, but i think they will be up there again, the likes of clubman james "jimbo" lawton coming home will help swell as getting some other really handy recruits, the problem will be depth, a lot of their disgruntled seconds have gone to TRYC in bid to play ones, aswell as loosing rankin to retirement and clarke back to osbourne, theyre just not going to have the fire power.
Wagga-like Coolamon they're unknown, some have said that they're getting 50+ to training each week, lost a few though, they've always been a strong club, it depends on what they've got on the day, the have recruited a junior back to the club from belconnen.
MCUE-Going to be interesting to see how the lizards go this year, haven't heard to much, at all exept that they've lost hunter and a handful of others without any coming in.
Gullie- i think its going to be a long year for the dee's with player losses and a coaching loss,against bigger clubs i don't see them challenging much.
Turvey Park-Depending on how they go- will they play or fold, maiden quite the job last night, Burko in charge. The club is in a s**t storm without a heading.

Early ladder prediction

Griffth-At last they've have finally recruited well-orton gone,got canberra boys swell as hamilton,jenkins,groves,cerato-I honestly think especially if mick duncan can get himself right, they're are going to be very hard to beat.
Leeton-Leeton haven't ever won a RFL flag, and i don't think they will again this year, they've signed a handful of canberra blokes like everyone else, swell as delahney, and favourite son boots, craig townsend is also going to be back in the nest, like griffith with duncan, Bryce "pup" o geary will dominate this year with great help in the midfield he his my pick for the medal, but at the end of the day, i just don't think that hey have dominate big blokes, loosing overs and garvey will hurt.
Coolamon - The hoppers are a little unknown, they've lost a couple and gained a couple, I wouldn't be surprised to see them up and about come september
Narrandera-Eagles will be the big improvers, they've got really good junior base out there, which is great to see from a small town, but also the likes of a few canberra lads,lachie hunter going there should be enough to see them middle of the pack this year,
Ganmain- GGGM have a bit of ground to make up, but i think they will be up there again, the likes of clubman james "jimbo" lawton coming home will help swell as getting some other really handy recruits, the problem will be depth, a lot of their disgruntled seconds have gone to TRYC in bid to play ones, aswell as loosing rankin to retirement and clarke back to osbourne, theyre just not going to have the fire power.
Wagga-like Coolamon they're unknown, some have said that they're getting 50+ to training each week, lost a few though, they've always been a strong club, it depends on what they've got on the day, the have recruited a junior back to the club from belconnen.
MCUE-Going to be interesting to see how the lizards go this year, haven't heard to much, at all exept that they've lost hunter and a handful of others without any coming in.
Gullie- i think its going to be a long year for the dee's with player losses and a coaching loss,against bigger clubs i don't see them challenging much.
Turvey Park-Depending on how they go- will they play or fold, maiden quite the job last night, Burko in charge. The club is in a s**t storm without a heading.

Gullie 2nd last and mango 3rd last ! You must of had a few too many being up so late!! Gullie will be as strong as last year with morris, haines boys and a couple others back, Mango only a kick or 2 away from winning it and they have good depth to cover. Griffith will need to find a way to win games on the road and leeton coming from way back.

Reading on the GV site and they are saying Brent Arho from Gullie has signed at Mooroopna on big coin, suprise suprise. Bit of a loss for Gullie though at this stage of the Pre season.

true money talks where doez it stop will b arhos 3rd club in as many years. to leave a premiership side is a worry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

griffith gave RW a touch up 110-28.
Mathiseon dominant through the middle, recruits impressing and even performance all over the park
Could be a dark horse this year

griffith gave RW a touch up 110-28.
Mathiseon dominant through the middle, recruits impressing and even performance all over the park
Could be a dark horse this year
wouldnt make too much of it rw were wel short of full strength. mango only managed 10 goals against a determined csu outfit on friday night

any results from practice matches on the weekend?

Nth Wagga v Narrandera
Coolamon v Temora
GGGM v Osborne

Any others? What were the results and who were the better players?

any results from practice matches on the weekend?

Nth Wagga v Narrandera
Coolamon v Temora
GGGM v Osborne

Any others? What were the results and who were the better players?

Pretty sure Narrandera played The Rock and got done pretty comfy.
Turvey park played North Wagga in a 6qt affair, firsts and ressies, Not sure how that played out.
Ganmain defeated Osborne.
Collingullie lost to the Northern Jets.
Didn't here about Coolamon v Temora result.
Don't know who played well, only got results, not sure what teams each club out out on the park either.

Expecting a few teams to be around the mark this year. I think 7 teams a shot at the top 5.
Here's my order how I feel it may shape up. But who knows! Bring on the footy.

Mango
Coolamon
Griffith
GGGM
Collingullie
Wagga
Leeton

Narrandera
Turvey Park

CGP vs mango. CGP by 20points
Leeton vs Griffith. Griffith by 1goal
Turvey vs Tigers. Tigers by 10 goals +