Riverina Football League-2012

Remove this Banner Ad

givengo11

Rookie
Aug 4, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Happy New Year Everyone,

Another interesting year in the RFL it looks. Obviously GGGM will be the team to beat again. Doesn't look like they have lost anyone which will mean they will start as obvious favourites. A few injuries may bring them back a bit.

Coolamon- Looked to have lost a lot of key players. Cazdow, Litchfield, Chamberlain and Archibald to name a few. James Elliot will be a good pick up.

Leeton - Sound pretty confident as they often are before the season starts. Have gained a few ex locals and the tassie experiment looks to continue as it sounds like a few of them are coming over. There 100th year so they'll be keen to do well.

Griffith- Have heard they signed a few good players including a gun forward. Haven;t heard of many losses except for maybe there small full forward which would be a big loss.

Narrandera - Have lost a few and gained a few apparently. Jamie Grintell to coach the jets and Lach Hunter and Zane litchfield have both moved on. 3 good players but from what I hear they are confident in replacing these 3 with a recruits from canberra and victoria coming on board.

Wagga - Lost guns in Gaynor and Doswell. Both in comps best 5 mids when on song. Have gained Ben Perkins and Coolamon boy Jackson Kew. Two good additions not sure if they will cover the losses though.

Collingullie- Pretty quiet except for Jarrah Maykro's exit to the hume league. Very big loss as he was one of the most talented and exciting kids in the comp and gave the gullie some pace and that x factor. Haven't heard of any other departures or signings

Turvey- Heard very little if anyone can add how the dogs are going.

Mango - Have a new coach in Irvin who will do a good job. Obviously lost their coach. Not sure about any other signings/departures?

So bit of a summary what I have heard around the traps. does anyone else have any news on how your club/other clubs are travelling?

Happy New Year Everyone,

Another interesting year in the RFL it looks. Obviously GGGM will be the team to beat again. Doesn't look like they have lost anyone which will mean they will start as obvious favourites. A few injuries may bring them back a bit.

Coolamon- Looked to have lost a lot of key players. Cazdow, Litchfield, Chamberlain and Archibald to name a few. James Elliot will be a good pick up.

Leeton - Sound pretty confident as they often are before the season starts. Have gained a few ex locals and the tassie experiment looks to continue as it sounds like a few of them are coming over. There 100th year so they'll be keen to do well.

Griffith- Have heard they signed a few good players including a gun forward. Haven;t heard of many losses except for maybe there small full forward which would be a big loss.

Narrandera - Have lost a few and gained a few apparently. Jamie Grintell to coach the jets and Lach Hunter and Zane litchfield have both moved on. 3 good players but from what I hear they are confident in replacing these 3 with a recruits from canberra and victoria coming on board.

Wagga - Lost guns in Gaynor and Doswell. Both in comps best 5 mids when on song. Have gained Ben Perkins and Coolamon boy Jackson Kew. Two good additions not sure if they will cover the losses though.

Collingullie- Pretty quiet except for Jarrah Maykro's exit to the hume league. Very big loss as he was one of the most talented and exciting kids in the comp and gave the gullie some pace and that x factor. Haven't heard of any other departures or signings

Mango - Have a new coach in Irvin who will do a good job. Obviously lost their coach. Not sure about any other signings/departures?

So bit of a summary what I have heard around the traps. does anyone else have any news on how your club/other clubs are travelling?

interested to hear how narrandera went with the rice boys last year are they going there again, and who are the others from canberra.

remember jimmy playing in canberra good player, did it kill it last year getting on in age now so interested to hear how he went , and if he is playing again . where would he rank in the league.

interested to hear how narrandera went with the rice boys last year are they going there again, and who are the others from canberra.

remember jimmy playing in canberra good player, did it kill it last year getting on in age now so interested to hear how he went , and if he is playing again . where would he rank in the league.

From what I saw both rice boys played well. Jimmy was one of the leagues best on ballers while Mark played generally down back. Did hit hard. Jimmy is coaching this year with Shaun Brooker- not sure if Mark is returning but I was told that one recruit is an on baller who he played with at Tuggeranong. Will try and find out a name.

From what I saw both rice boys played well. Jimmy was one of the leagues best on ballers while Mark played generally down back. Did hit hard. Jimmy is coaching this year with Shaun Brooker- not sure if Mark is returning but I was told that one recruit is an on baller who he played with at Tuggeranong. Will try and find out a name.

very interesting
thought they would be handy, coaching hey, big commitment from canberra.
another tuggeranong player wonder how they would be taking it, tuggies onballers are generally there better ones.

very interesting
thought they would be handy, coaching hey, big commitment from canberra.
another tuggeranong player wonder how they would be taking it, tuggies onballers are generally there better ones.

Yeah from what I can read into it Brooker will do most of the training whilst they'll both have input on game day. From what I hear Jimmy is very much respected and liked so I think it will be a good fit.Mark his brother will be joining again and Glenn Currie is also joining from Tuggeranong. A midfielder/utility

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy New Year Everyone,

is perko 100% signed and playing???

Guys were are wagga Tigers going to play ther home games this year with the robo oval upgrade .At lest for the first half of the year.

Does anyone know where I can find the draws for RFL and Farrer leagues?

Riverina football league sportingpulse will get you the draws bc. Anyone heard of any signings? Sounds like leeton has got a few Tassie boys on board and Will Overs has signed? Can anyone confirm this?

Pretty quiet on here. What's the latest in Narrandera Head? I see a few clearences coming few, how are you expecting your blokes will fair this year?

Does anyone know if Wagga Tigers are planning to play any night games once the ovals up and running. You'd think they'd draw a pretty big crowd on a Saturday night.

I hear James Elliot is not playing at Coolamon, Tigers have lost Lee Cameron, also Narrandera sounds like they have recruited well. Anyone got anything else its very quiet on here!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back