Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thurs March 18th 7.25pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the Franga line train heading in now, didn’t realise until last few days how much missed going to footy. Last year seemed like a million years ago and with everything going on football took a back seat. Anyway hoping the blues actually start playing from the first bounce and not wait until the tigs have kicked 5 goals before we realise we need to do something.

going to attempt to avoid all scores.
and hopefully watch from beginning on kayo when i get home from an outing. lol.

same but I won’t be ableto help myself .....

Any truth to Richmond have 25k there tonight, Carlton having 2k and the rest are corporate?

It's alright...you can all relax!!!!

I'm here...

tenor.gif

That's fine, I was across the original point - I just don't agree with it.
I think hurt feelings because someone thinks you're sh*t just serves as a motivator to not be sh*t, do you really think that Edwards didn't say it in part to draw a reaction?
Say one of our blokes comes out, lays out Edwards, would it suddenly alter the perception that we're a soft footy club?
I doubt it - consistently playing an uncompromising brand of footy that doesn't require extra motivation to have a meaningful crack does though which is what I was advocating for.

It's a simple concept, you don't let your mates go it alone, whether it be in footy or in life in general but no one would argue that our club has been great at looking after it's own and it must change.
I didn't say lay him out. I said for everyone to bump him when in the area.

Want him to wake up bruised all over. Don't need to belt him.

Can do it legally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t really give us a chance, so I’ll be pleasantly surprised when we win!🤛

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back