Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 19th March 7.40pm (EST) @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested. Don't know if u can. Thought the AFL have stopped it.

On CPH1903 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I know you cant chromecast Foxtel GO on your mobile, which can play the sport through FOx Footy.

I'd assume it would be the same for Kayo.

Although maybe that's how they distinguish themselves in the market.

A mate of mine watches UFC on Kayo, have people checked if you can download an App to an Xbox, smart TV or play it off you rlaptop or something?

If so you could get it on the screen.

Won't the game be on 7 tonight though anyway?

I know you cant chromecast Foxtel GO on your mobile, which can play the sport through FOx Footy.

A mate of mine watches UFC on Kayo, have people checked if you can download an App to an Xbox, smart TV or play it off you rlaptop or something?

I have chromecasted XFL NFL NHL NBA from Kayo

from memory i did AFL last year too

Not a lot of experience with the small forwards.

As goal sneaks who know their way around F50, Dow & Gibbons in particular are playing out of position and both are better as mids.
Compared to Richmond's who have really good F50 nous and know how to turn an opportunity into a score.

Would not surprise me if both teams more or less get around the same amount of score from smaller players but the talls are the difference.

I think this is the big difference. Our forwardline more than ever will be reliant on good kicking and there are some in the team who aren't necessarily good kicks who might be exposed.

We have some decent leading forwards and we're ok in the smaller department. Casboult will give us a get out target but when it comes to that general tall quality I don't see it in our side but they do have that.

Fast ball movement, hard running and good kicking will be a must and if we aren't good enough at that then we simply aren't good enough. Up against a side who has probably been the best at that.

Just be good to have footy back and to get a look at where we are at.

Big opportunities for some players, for all in the side really.

Login to Foxtel Go from your computer.. then Cast within Chrome..

Works like a treat!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello all in 2020 again.
I know these are tricky times. And not sure if the AFL got this right.
But I am happy to be watching our Blues play tonight.
I saw our practice match & Brisbane game live. Some good signs, but we need to be on from start to end.
Disappointed we are missing some of our big guns & Betts.

I hope we witness the new Era Blues.
If we win, it will be a huge upset. Go BLUES ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back