Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 19th March 7.40pm (EST) @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually have very little interest in this game at the moment. When you consider there are so many people out there who are doing it tough for a variety of reasons, the AFL continue to do whatever the * they like.

Even the US Masters have postponed one of the biggest sporting events on the planet.

* you Gil and your cronies on the commission.

I actually have very little interest in this game at the moment. When you consider there are so many people out there who are doing it tough for a variety of reasons, the AFL continue to do whatever the fu** they like.

Even the US Masters have postponed one of the biggest sporting events on the planet.

fu** you Gil and your cronies on the commission.
Feel the same brother ... at best it’s gonna be a diluted manipulated season the result of which will most likely mean little ... either delay it until it can be played properly or let it go ...

What happens if a Carlton or Richmond player playing tomorrow night gets tested positive 2 days after the game?

Shocking call by the AFL.

Was my first though (just posted something similar in the COVID thread).
Will they just back-pedal tomorrow afternoon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll tell you who hates that footy is happening. ******* “the Ian Prender-Cast” they are so bloody negative I’m just about ready to never Listen again

Sadly we will get smashed as we have minimal scoring power. Not much class forward of centre. We will no doubt work extremely hard but fail to convert and then get blasted late like in the recent game against Brisbane.

Team looks alright, forward line looks thin.

Think that Williamson is going to end up in the team sooner rather than later.

Going to be a lot of unknown about how we go. Three big names out of the forward line is always going to impact a team.

Going to come down to a bit of grit and determination and above and beyond effort.

Yeah willo is a must in the backline. Get back fella.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The AFL are a complete joke. If its good enough for other comps around the world to postpone, then its good enough for the AFL. Gil has gotten this completely wrong.
A lot of international sports have a lot more money in reserve than the AFL.
This decision was made out of necessity not a desire to see people be infected etc.

I actually have very little interest in this game at the moment. When you consider there are so many people out there who are doing it tough for a variety of reasons, the AFL continue to do whatever the fu** they like.

fu** you Gil and your cronies on the commission.
Don't get this view at all. They are working within the government guidelines.

COVID-19 is not a superbug and these players are being tested regularly. The danger comes from scale.

400 fit young humans playing football will change nothing other than lifting community morale.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back