Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond - Thursday 21st March 7:20PM @ MCG - Team Post #1412

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Richmond fans one of the worst groups to banter with. No humour just straight personal attacks. In a banter thread! Fmd.

Tell me about it. I even once had a Richmond mod call me something amongst the lines of ********.

The majority of them are classless, but like all clubs there are some decent supporters.

Last edited:

I like it ...i like our 22
We realistically need 12 months for this group to properly Gel and mature with another preseason......
We got Kreuz,Marchbank,Kennedy,O Brien,Maybe Lang in ...to give some pace and nous.....we still need Kelly or Stephen Coniglio to seal it next trade...

But i dont mind our list...it will need time but on paper IT LOOKS OK :thumbsu:

Attachments

• 169444 (1).gif
    169444 (1).gif
    904.9 KB · Views: 75
Can't know that for sure...I mean Lynch is a gun who has destroyed us in the past.

But yeah, interesting that they've gone from a 1 tall forward set up to 3.
I think balta will play up the ground a bit, big bloke but very athletic so when he’s not giving nank a chop out in the ruck he could be on a wing. I think jack will play up the ground a bit as well. Don’t think we’ll set up with the 3 big fellas down fwd much if at all.

looking forward to this one, huge crowd at the G and I'll be there. Our lineup has improved, our young guns are getting games and pre seasons under their belts and I think the 666 rule will help us against Richmond. Rmond's tactical use of non traditional rucks will be negated by the new rules, their defensive structure of 2 on ones will also be negated, but only after first bounce. This could potentially cost them 3-4 goals. We will have to be savvy, we will have to spread quickly from centre and not count on Cripps beasting it from centre to half, full forward every time. Sps, Fisher, the wiley ones have a massive role to play. Get Dow and Walsh into it to allow their confidence to grow. They should have more space, less body on body and be able to deliver more efficiently into the forward line. Use our youthful talent and lets tell the Tiges that we are next in line. * them and go Blues.

Big call for Richmond to take three tall forwards into tomorrow's match.

Will they bring the same pressure they're renown for?

Time will tell but if there was ever going to be an upset, it will be tomorrow night.

Changing a successful formula and team structure.....................tempting fate?

Out of curiosity, for those to go onto other team boards, can anyone give a quick rundown of what other board cultures are like?

Out of curiosity, for those to go onto other team boards, can anyone give a quick rundown of what other board cultures are like?

They're generally not that bad.

A bit like our boards where people are looking at positives and how the team can improve.

Probably the most laughable thread is the Adelaide death riding Carlton thread. Seems very biased.

Crows are crap, bad,I got a week holiday after letting them know they should’ve paid up first time round for Gibbs!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing that haunts me from years past, esp last year, are early in-game injuries. They are cruel and deflating. Can we have a cleaner run and some luck this year FFS? Seriously get panicked watching us in recent times. No injuries tomorrow night and we are some chance.
And less red time goals please!

Our backline will need to play out of their skin
Gee, i wonder how we'd all be feeling if Doc wasn't injured and was playing tomorrow night? I for one would be booking finals tickets!
Really exciting times ahead for the Bluebaggers and WE as a whole deserve it.
I think it will be a real close game and the boys will fight it out to the end.
Bring it on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back