Preview Rnd 1 - Fremantle vs North Melbourne 24th March 3:20pm

wayToGo_

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
You should all definitely go and read the Norf board now. It is hilarious. My personal favourite is this one:

From someone semi sensible who realises they just lost to St Kilda and Port Adelaide in the JLT:
There's also the chance that WC are a lot better than we are
From our favourite hissing fan boi:
I don't think they're much more talented
Hmmm... So West Coast just won a premiership... and North just lost to St Kilda and Port Adelaide in JLT. Yep almost the same really :oops:

So much over confidence from them. Love it. Many would assume it couldn't get more crappy than we were today... clearly you did not watch North's JLT games. The most likely scenario might be a nil all draw come round 1. It will be a battle of which turd is less stinky.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kenny_01

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Logue is an upgrade on Hamling imo. He is so ferocious at the contest and can kick a long accurate ball. Ross mentioned last week it may only be a 14 day hamstring for him so there’s a chance he can play. Hamling has struggled in the preseason imo and think Hughes has been in better form.

We also need to get Switta up ASAP as our small forwards suck. Matera is trying hard, almost too hard, just needs to show some poise. Colyer has struggled offensively last couple of weeks. Thought he was good in the intraclub but hasn’t been able to transfer that to the regular season.

I’m ok with our mids, although will be feeling a lot better about things when Blakely returns from injury. Fyfe will make a massive difference.

The only positive I can see from our injuries is that everyone is expected back in the first quarter of the season, bar maybe Sandilands.

Anyway my round 1 side assuming Logue is fit but Switta is not.

B: Hughes Pearce Ryan
HB: Wilson Logue Conca
C: Langdon Mundy B Hill
HF: Banfield Hogan Walters
F: Lobb Taberner Matera
R: Darcy Fyfe Brayshaw
I: Tucker Cerra Giro Colyer

With Switta and S Hill to return by round 3, Blakely round 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wizard

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
OKC, Sturt, Cardinals
So from best 22 we will be without Hill, Blakley, Sandi (?), Cox, Matera, Logue (?).

Whose going to be missing from Norths best?
Thompson, Tarrant, Daw. Anyone else? Tarrant a certainty to miss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rion

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
So from best 22 we will be without Hill, Blakley, Sandi (?), Cox, Matera, Logue (?).

Think they are missing a few small defenders as well. Hogan, Lobb and Walters *should* have a field day.

Kenny_01

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle

Switkowski. Switkowski is easily our best forward pocket player after Walters when he players there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom