Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond - Thursday 21st March 7:20PM @ MCG - Team Post #1412

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Ralph reporting that Lynch will play either VFL or AFL next week. I really hope he plays against us , he’ll be blowing that hard early it’s not funny.

Do you think the 8 he’ll kick on Jones is going to wind him that much?

Honestly though I agree. If it means they have to adjust to a new forward structure and it puts them off for a quarter or 2, great.

Do you think the 8 he’ll kick on Jones is going to wind him that much?

Honestly though I agree. If it means they have to adjust to a new forward structure and it puts them off for a quarter or 2, great.
He’s got no Match conditioning at all so if he plays it’s risky and he won’t have a 100% output....my bet is he misses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good evening all, how much time do you think Walsh will get in the middle on Thursday night? I didn’t see a lot of your JLT games, did he play in any other position? I think he’s going to be a superstar in a couple of years, moves beautifully.
As per the JLT games, will start 90% of centre bounces on the wing, however, naturally is drawn to the ball and will collect possessions.

Last edited:
Round one 2018.
OUT:Wright,Levi,Kreuzer,Lamb,Byrne,Mullet,Marchbank,Kennedy,Jsos (maybe last 2).

Round one 2019 (possible)
IN:phillips,McKay,Cunners,Setterfield,Gibbons,McGovern,Newman,Walsh,Fasolo.

This is building nicely ….

Up and coming powerhouse. Fresh premiership team.

6 and six and six rule.

What will the season bring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back