Preview Rnd 10 - Carlton v North Sunday 28th May 3.20PM @ Etihad - Final Team post #608

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else worried the Dockers couldn't fire a shot today after last weeks game in the wet.

Could be a bad sign.

Fremantle game & Blues game

6 day break - 7 day break
Adelaide - Nth Melbourne
No Sandilands - our outs also missed the Freo game

Still not convinced we are going to win. Not sure we have it quite right up forward, concerned we are lacking a lock down small back and that Cripps is running on 3 of 8 cylinders.

Oh well - Carn the Blues!

Adelaide - Nth Melbourne

Still not convinced we are going to win. Not sure we have it quite right up forward, concerned we are lacking a lock down small back and that Cripps is running on 3 of 8 cylinders.

We have the worst forward line in the bloody comp.

70 points a game ........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GOALS: Gallucci, Kerridge. DISPOSALS: Kerridge 10, Boekhorst 9, Jaksch 6, Sheehan 6, Stevens 5, Declase 5.
Can someone explain why Boekhorst who was the traveling emergency last week didn't even get on the emergency list this week? Seems odd to me. Been playing well in the twos and if the MC are serious about rewarding performance he should have been in this week before Sumner.

Cautious of what though?
Taken to Perth last week whilst not an emergency, not playing anywhere this week and won't be playing next week because of the bye.

Strange tale.

I guess he's fitness base is non-existent due to missing 2 years of footy

Maybe he's a little sore....could be the foot reacting to the the stresses of the season.

I hope Pickett is being managed - he is about as quick a player as we've seen - rather rest him and get years out of him than blow him up in his first year.

Gotta feel for the Beast - looked a great matchup for Waite.

SPS and Fisher need to be given licence to run and carry - swapping half forward and wing - just run boys !!

Kruezer to clean up Goldy and Levi to kick 5 .. Blues by 7.

McKay must have a had a big quarter, his second quarter last week was very good too, hopefully he maintains it for the rest of the game.

Can someone explain why Boekhorst who was the traveling emergency last week didn't even get on the emergency list this week? Seems odd to me. Been playing well in the twos and if the MC are serious about rewarding performance he should have been in this week before Sumner.

Brought him along for a trip home?

Adelaide - Nth Melbourne

I think we have a better shot at North today than at any stage over the past few years.why?
-they are missing a few,we are ok
-we are coming off a few games we should have/could have won
-this is a new era for us coming and we are getting glimpses of that already,north are going other way.
-we will negate Waite...and then Brown if required to win...no run form them forward today

HOW DO WE KICK GOALS?-good question
looks like Weitering back at HB probably on MR WAITE.so we have to rely on Wright,Jack,Cas,Sumner and co plus our mids to save us[Samo,Murph,Crippa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back