AFL Autopsy Rnd 10: Mauled by the Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll accept the positive in Langford looking so good. Parish was immense.

Hamstrings to Stringer and Shiel are the story of our season so far. Might need to start looking at our fitness personnel, because something's not right there.

Heppell was huge. Always tries his hardest.

Hate to say it, but we were never going to win that.

You go for one night out and return to what looks like it could be a mad come back and then nothing. I don't want the 'brave loss' narrative. What really happened?
We were utter s**t.

And we’re done for 2019. See you next year guys. I’m a bronze reserved seat member living interstate so if anyone wants 2x cheap seats for the remainder of the year, hit me up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forward line setup needs a complete overhaul. Not enough blocking and making space for each other. More half forwards need to be leading up outside 50 as an option, and to help leave the forward line more open. Opposition teams clog our back 50 and constantly slingshot the turnover back through the corridor

I'm fully convinced that we are just cooked as a club. We're so used to accepting mediocrity. Can't see us achieving any sort of success for at least the next 5 years. We need a reset of this club, and it starts with a new coach.

It will be a decade mate sadly

I don't want us to play in marquee games anymore. ANZAC day and Dreamtime have become a guaranteed and easy losses.

Maybe they need to earn the money by actually doing something on field. We deserve to be in the red and losing memberships instead of turning profits and increasing memberships with our form. Supporters do their part but the club doesn't.

And we’re done for 2019. See you next year guys. I’m a bronze reserved seat member living interstate so if anyone wants 2x cheap seats for the remainder of the year, hit me up.
Can I ask why don't you just buy an interstate membership? Do you get to lots of games?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back