CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
1596935729154.png

Ee70aHgVoAEgoHu

IN:- Matthew Cottrell, Tom De Koning, Zac Fisher

OUT:- Callum Moore (Omitted), David Cuningham (Injured), Harry McKay (Injured)

NEW:- Matthew Cottrell

Backs:Lachie PlowmanLiam JonesSam Petrevski-Seton
Half-backs:Sam DochertyJacob WeiteringTom Williamson
Centreline:Will SetterfieldPatrick CrippsJack Newnes
Half-forwards:Jack MartinTom De KoningMichael Gibbons
Forwards:Eddie BettsLevi CasboultZac Fisher
Followers:Marc PittonetSam WalshEd Curnow
Interchange:Kade SimpsonMarc MurphyMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Cottrell (DEBUT)
Emergencies:Sam PhilpCallum MooreJosh Honey
Cameron Polson

Broadcast Guide :-

CH7 - From 3.00PM
FoxFooty - From 3.30PM (AEST)
Radio: TripleM, 3AW, ABC, AFL Nation
AFL Live Pass
Kayo

Board & Site Posting rules apply!

:carlton: GO BLUES :carlton:

Not expecting to win today. Charlie Curnow and Harry McKay both out at same time means forward line missing the star power really need in such a game.
Against Eagles with home ground advantage we really up against it to have lots of our best 22 out. However it will be a good test of depth.
If we hold up and make a game of it, I will not be upset as have felt for other losses so far. A win would be a genuine big upset and big thumbs up for depth and working with the 22 we got today.

Fisher and Cottrell in is at least better balance for 22 in terms of speed. I'm over seeing Samo in back half. Use him to his strengths. Need massive games from Crippa, Martin, Murphy, Pittonet, Samo, Docherty, Simpson and Walsh if there is to be any big upset.

I hope coaching group have learned something over the week off because they annoyed me with how inflexible they been with our structure for much of the season.
Please adapt and learn. This is all I ask today. Incremental steps would be nice to see in such a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not expecting to win today. Charlie Curnow and Harry McKay both out at same time means forward line missing the star power really need in such a game.
Against Eagles with home ground advantage we really up against it to have lots of our best 22 out. However it will be a good test of depth.
If we hold up and make a game of it, I will not be upset as have felt for other losses so far. A win would be a genuine big upset and big thumbs up for depth and working with the 22 we got today.

Fisher and Cottrell in is at least better balance for 22 in terms of speed. I'm over seeing Samo in back half. Use him to his strengths. Need massive games from Crippa, Martin, Murphy, Pittonet, Samo, Docherty, Simpson and Walsh if there is to be any big upset.

I hope coaching group have learned something over the week off because they annoyed me with how inflexible they been with our structure for much of the season.
Please adapt and learn. This is all I ask today. Incremental steps would be nice to see in such a game.
I believe in omens. Freo game last year when Charlie done after 5 mins, Levi, Gov and Matt K were our tall fwds - this game it looks like it’s Levi, TDK and Matt K, with Jack Martin and Betts for the crumbs. If the others come on board there’s enough up there to kick a winning score. Their best defender and intercept freak isn’t playing either.

No excuses.

Not understanding where the confidence from some members is coming from.

Will take an almighty effort to win this.

I’m on this train of thought..

Why do I get the impression this our mandate most weeks, and yet we don't do a great job of it.
True. Not for more than a quarter or two at least. I think the wet conditions will suit us though. The game becomes a lot simpler.

Sometimes ya just gotta love the club... not the situation thats presented. Come on blues. Gives us some hope for a top 8 finish 🤙

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back