Game Day Rnd 11: Collingwood vs Geelong Sat May 29 1:45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've never known a commentator to more consistently pick the wrong adjective to describe something that has happened than Dwayne Russell.

In what way was that goal "crazy" ffs?

I wasn’t keen on getting Higgins but he’s been very good. But his goal kicking has been really poor. He needs to kick better at goal or it’ll pay in bigger games. And if he is to play a half forward role that is even more important. His midfield minutes have been great while we’ve had others out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much better is it when the opposition also looks to play attacking football in that it opens up the game and both teams can take advantage of the extra space

Ratugolea has been absolutely pantsed this quarter. Similar to Hickey V Stanley when we played the Swans. Has to develop a lot in ruck contests I would think

I've never known a commentator to more consistently pick the wrong adjective to describe something that has happened that Dwayne Russell.

In what way was that goal "crazy" ffs?
I think the kick/spin on the goal - it wasn't the best looking kick off the boat

I wasn’t keen on getting Higgins but he’s been very good. But his goal kicking has been really poor. He needs to kick better at goal or it’ll pay in bigger games. And if he is to play a half forward role that is even more important. His midfield minutes have been great while we’ve had others out.
Handy to have but soft and makes poor decisions for an experienced player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back