AFL Toast Rnd 11: Draw to Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Are they on the take or what? Match-fixing is the only explanation that I can think of...

Most of these horrible decisions are due to the fairly recent interpretation that it's play on if the ball comes out in the tackle.

When there is no prior opportunity that's fine but where there is prior (like in the video) it's garbage, and it's a lottery as to whether it gets called play on because it got knocked out or holding the ball because of incorrect disposal.

Looking forward to the next six weeks with one winnable game on our form...
StKilda, Richmond, Hawks, West Coast, Geelong, Port 🤦‍♂️

That doesn't make sense because from memory, the time stops when it is a free kick. Same thing happened with Ward. It's not the same as taking a mark if I am not mistaken.

Ump should blow time back on to start the countdown clock as player was shooting for goal would be my understanding of the situation. Either that or when the player starts his kicking routine, certainly it's not time back on when he kicks the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont really want to keep harping on about this, it's in the rear view mirror but it should be addressed, not just an Ess issue.

I mean I'm not asking for the 4 points, but I am. AFL better hope we don't miss finals by 2 points.
Can the AFL at least recognise the error? I know there'll be a chorus of "give us the 4 points", but at least admit to the mistake.
Can't believe all of this was started by an observant Essendon supporter.

Wasn't Shaun Ryan also the one that ticked off all the decisions after the ANZAC day debacle last year?

I mean I'm not asking for the 4 points, but I am. AFL better hope we don't miss finals by 2 points.
Can the AFL at least recognise the error? I know there'll be a chorus of "give us the 4 points", but at least admit to the mistake.
Can't believe all of this was started by an observant Essendon supporter.

Wasn't Shaun Ryan also the one that ticked off all the decisions after the ANZAC day debacle last year?
I’d settle for a leveler. The last game I can remember the umps really giving us a hand was when Hird donated 20k

I’d settle for a leveler. The last game I can remember the umps really giving us a hand was when Hird donated 20k
Can we choose who we get the leveler against? Umps to give us 10 goals vs Richmond please.

Or what, Xavier Campbell will send a stern letter?
Or we’ll accept it with both hands and thank the AFL for enlightening us about pragmatic umpiring. In seriousness, we have the most abusive supporter base when it comes to umpiring. They’ll let loose on the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back