AFL Toast Rnd 11: Draw to Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Better than I expected.

Will be happy to get out of QLD after this week as well. Does the ball turn into a bar of soap up there?

Can we appreciate McGrath's smother on Ellis. If Ellis snapped that, behind or goal, they win.

Great game by the man McGrath, just his effort is wonderful.
I love Ridley, he is just elite amongst a bunch of spuds. Stewart and Dyl Clarke were solid.
Was good but should never have happened, Gleeson caught the suns player stone cold holding the ball, umpiring a disgrace yet again

Wtf is Brown on about? If we win the game in hand we're level with Collingwood and Richmond. Our percentage absolutely matters, how does these guys get paid?

McGrath, what a smother

Zaka did the only thing he has to do and finish, great poise at the end. The upside to his injury is a younger player will get a chance.

Clarke was great. Leave him in for a few weeks ffs

Stewart fantastic - much more than expected

Snelling might be a player for us

I still have no idea what Cutler is doing on our list

Kyle. Langford. Is. A. Forward.

Thought Francis was really good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good see to Clarke in, disappointing to see him on the wing/forward pocket. Why?????
While Smith 13 pos, Walla 10 pos in the midfield.

Good game by Stewart :thumbsu:

Just what the fu** was Cutler doing in the last 5 seconds, appealing to the umpire rather than fiuunishing the tackle

I think he figured a point, or OOTF was being kicked and was directing people to start spreading to open the ground. Didn't realise other players were still putting in defensive efforts.

From today onwards (especially with Rutten taking over) the second half of tonight’s game is our template, no ifs or buts. I can’t recall the last time we have run through the middle of the ground and hit up a leading fwd, like we did tonight. Only if we had Joe, Jake, Raz, hooker, Hurley, Draper, Ambrose, hep,. Ridley you have officially become a superstar!

Don’t even know what to think tbh, Jesus we have some players a long way off form.

Liked:
Clarke, tackling, composure and hard as a cats head.
Snelling, Runs all day
Stewart, welcome back, bloody hell we have needed that
Mids of Shiel, Merrett and Parish played big 2nd halves.
Ridley, McGrath holy s**t

Disliked:
Francis, not entirely his fault as he’s not a KPD and King is a monster (albeit young) but how many times did you lose your feet. Undisciplined.
Guelfi, was never going to be up to minding a player like Rankine
Cutler, who does he have photos of?
Smith, for a tough guy that was a seriously pissweak effort on the wing not taking that mark. Rest him, drop him do whatever but get him out

Meh would rather we lost, at least I'd know how to react. Dancing with your sister moment right now.
Be positive guys!!

That was incredible fight back!

We were done at half time!
The young boys down back showed us plenty.
How good was seeing Stewart bring that type of effort!
So bloody wrapped with that. 2 points gained from my point of view.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Wow! You're easily pleased.

I cant find it my self to be satisfied with that. You're a better man than me.

Smith got a tiny bit of mojo back in the last.

Forward defensive pressure again cost us. Teams run the ball out with ease.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back