Game Day Rnd 12 - Carlton v Brisbane Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

:thumbsu::thumbsu:.

Want to see 22 Indefateagable players today.

You just did ….. some of the second and third efforts today …. some of the 2 v 1 markings …….

You just saw what these kids are capable of. That was 5 v 18 you just watched ……. Let that sink in …. from half time Brions had ZERO answers … neither did that messiah Fagan ....

Crippa carried hard again today … just an out and out monster.

Marchy and Weiters were bloody superb.

JSOS : to some supporters would not get a gig at any club except this one …. WHIPPING BOY …… he is hard as a cats head. Like his dad.

KROOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Dow although s**t by foot at times delivered.

In all my years watching footy, I've never seen such a stark contrast. I was on my knees but am now almost crying.

Unbelievable change from QT. We need this.

I love Party Cripps. And thank you David Teague.

Yeah we came back from 37 points behind two clear bottom beating a top five side .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does that happen? Watched the first and saw our couple of goals in the second. I thought that would be that, and the lions would run over us......embarrassing, then go off for an hour and a half on domestic duties, and come back to the final 5 minutes. I still half think I have lost it, and final the thread that is holding me together as a Blues fan had finally snapped. Someone please give me an online slap and tell it's not a cruel dream!!! Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back