RiCHii

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2005
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Man United
He’s kicked 7 in 3 weeks. He’s going fine after his knee.
Like I said during the week, I expect to see 22 blokes give effort. At times Charlie doesn’t show to be giving enough effort. We were 35 points down and he was just jogging around, he turned things around but he needs to make sure that effort is unconditional and not when he wants to turn it on.

Either way I don’t want to really argue because my opinion of him is clearly different to yours. We won and we all should be pumped.

murphster

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Steelers,Dodgers,Casey Stoner
What, that changing the coach won't change a thing? Mmmm, sort of backfired. True colours exposed. Unlucky.
One game does not make for sustained change my friend it’s as common as mullets in the 80s for a side to win the week after changing the coach, let’s not get ahead of ourselves there’s a long road to travel, one game at a time one qtr at a time, we saw what happened to Robertson today when he crowed to early, McGovern had the last laugh.

murphster

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Steelers,Dodgers,Casey Stoner
Just means so much to the players to get a win. Massive relief around the club and reward for hard work. It’s awesome

For such a young side to do what they did is enormous
Yeah great to see Soap let’s hope they keep it up and give it to the Bulldogs next week, how great would that be heading into the bye.

All Australian

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
One game does not make for sustained change my friend it’s as common as mullets in the 80s for a side to win the week after changing the coach, let’s not get ahead of ourselves there’s a long road to travel, one game at a time one qtr at a time, we saw what happened to Robertson today when he crowed to early, McGovern had the last laugh.
Not expecting us to win every week. Just pointing out that the changing of the coach was the correct decision. Players played with flair, shackles released. Ed playing predominantly midfield, tagged oppositions most influential player in the first half out of the game. Something that hasn't happened lately. We have very few strengths with our list givin their current experience. Good to see the new coach use what strengths we've got to our advantage.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Has Levi actually been beat in a 1 on 1, not on the lead, but 1 on 1?
0E5F25AD-9A2F-4366-BF7D-8D77A0DEA65B.jpeg

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Samo on the troublesome small forward!
Ha, masterstroke, that kid is the S-H-I-Z👍