Preview Rnd 12 - Carlton v Brisbane Sat 8th June 1.45PM @ Etihad - Team Post #319 *Stocker injured, not dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too hard at all, as long as guys like Marchbank don’t just mark the ball and then sit on it thinking about what to do next...

True - the more Weiters, Marchbank, Jones, Levi and Plowman increase in confidence, marking rather than spoiling, the better we can exploit the natural talents of players like O'Brien, SPS Fish and Willo.

The more pressure we apply upfield the more confidence our tall defenders will have to go for their marjs

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have no doubt he'll be a player, seen enough last year.

Just want to see him playing the way we know he can.

As has been mentioned about a few of our players, O'Brien seems to become paralysed when the ball in his vicinity and when things don't go right, he's at times looked as though he's taken it hard, whereas I didn't notice that last year, as when he did make an error, he backed himself in the next contest.

Maybe we're asking for too much in this one game, given the new coach and some apparent release of the reigns, but I'm happier him being given a game here, than I was with Lang & Kennedy last week.

Just want to see him playing the way we know he can.

As has been mentioned about a few of our players, O'Brien seems to become paralysed when the ball in his vicinity and when things don't go right, he's at times looked as though he's taken it hard, whereas I didn't notice that last year, as when he did make an error, he backed himself in the next contest.

Maybe we're asking for too much in this one game, given the new coach and some apparent release of the reigns, but I'm happier him being given a game here, than I was with Lang & Kennedy last week.
Think you could say that about half a dozen players Harks, hopefully we get a good glimpse of our future in the next 11 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck today Baggers. Change of coach. Some fresh air. It's amazing what this can do. We changed our coach 2 and half years ago and we had some budding youth. As you guys have now. Keep in there. Keep cheering your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back