Preview Rnd 12 - Carlton v GWS Sunday June 11 @ 3.20pm @ Etihad - Final Team post #374

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a membership 5 weeks ago. LOl. Me and the wife made a deal if it's a boy (blues) or girl (dogs) I obviously lost but she clearly can't make those kinds of decisions for herself yet. So I snuck one in.
Love your work ..Good luck with your little girl she will bring you heaps of joy ..

Congratulations!

Hum the theme song while putting her to sleep, get it programmed into her brain early. Worked with all four of mine.

I sang three lullabies to my younger daughter every night for months with the theme song sandwiched in the middle.

One night when I dared to add in some extra songs and change the order, my daughter angrily interjected 'NO daddy! Where is da naby boos?!?!?'

That rendition made me prouder than singing the song after the 95 GF.

Congratulations!

Hum the theme song while putting her to sleep, get it programmed into her brain early. Worked with all four of mine.
i drummed the blues into my twin girls but when state of origin came around they thought i meant NSW ..We live in QLD and support them..lol ..but atleast they go for the no 1 priority blues..

I sang three lullabies to my younger daughter every night for months with the theme song sandwiched in the middle.

One night when I dared to add in some extra songs and change the order, my daughter angrily interjected 'NO daddy! Where is da naby boos?!?!?'

That rendition made me prouder than singing the song after the 95 GF.
My older sister is a grandma for the first time, footy is a bit contentious St Kilda on the other side of the family, but she sings you know what to her when she baby sits and face times me and we both sing to her !! Sneaky fun

My older sister is a grandma for the first time, footy is a bit contentious St Kilda on the other side of the family, but she sings you know what to her when she baby sits and face times me and we both sing to her !! Sneaky fun

Cultivating another Carlton supporter AND preventing another St Kilda supporter....?

You and you sister are really performing TWO good deeds!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Urgh.

The druggo's winning last night and us being the only show in town today have me a bit flat. $4 against seems generous, haven't the punters seen the ladder?

And the AFL website has done ANOTHER "How many GWS players on Carltons list" story. Although it did mention something I wasn't aware of, Phillips is contracted till the end of 2019. I think that's encouraging.

Otherwise, yeah, not feelin' it.

Urgh.

The druggo's winning last night and us being the only show in town today have me a bit flat. $4 against seems generous, haven't the punters seen the ladder?

And the AFL website has done ANOTHER "How many GWS players on Carltons list" story. Although it did mention something I wasn't aware of, Phillips is contracted till the end of 2019. I think that's encouraging.

Otherwise, yeah, not feelin' it.
Phillips extension was recently and quietly announced over the bye at the same time as for Ed, SPS, Fisher, Charlie and Harry.

Yes, now you mention it, I had heard he'd re-signed but my mind hadn1't processed it was till end of 2019.

Which is good, maybe they have plans for the big saucy chap.

You can see why Phillips looks likely.

Great leap, marks at the highest point, does kick goals and isn't too shabby around the ground either.
Pick up all those qualities and add even 20%..........we'll have a player on our hands.

EDIT: One last thing. Must tap to advantage. We really need a ruck coach.

Yes, now you mention it, I had heard he'd re-signed but my mind hadn1't processed it was till end of 2019.

Which is good, maybe they have plans for the big saucy chap.
Whether Kreuzer and Casboult stay or go, we need a backup main ruck.
Phillips is it.
Last year Gorringe was rucking when Kreuzer, Phillips and Casboult were injured.
The issue for us is who will be our next main ruck. I don't think Korcheck is going to make it, nor Gorringe.

You can see why Phillips looks likely.

Great leap, marks at the highest point, does kick goals and isn't too shabby around the ground either.
Pick up all those qualities and add even 20%..........we'll have a player on our hands.

Maybe our second ruck might actually be a second ruck, particularly if Cas goes down or leaves. I still think we're are one tall short most games up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back